Deadline: January 31, 2019 23:59 (CET) | Apply here
Eligibility: Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD students as well as recent graduates (graduated after January 1, 2016) from around the world are eligible to apply
Date: February 1, 2019
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands (joining remotely is possible)
Following the popular demand, our team is ready to expand and we are ready to introduce our new initiative:
Global Brand Ambassador Program 2019: help millions of young people discover their calling
If you are a driven, curious and pragmatic individual who wants to help other young professionals, founders and students discover life-changing opportunities, then join us as a Global Brand Ambassador at AlphaGamma!
We are rolling out our first product, a mobile app called “Opportunity Feed“, and we are looking for enthusiasts to help us with expanding our presence in Europe, North America, South America, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
If you like challenges, you are curious about entrepreneurship, business and finance, and want to enjoy unlimited career growth within a highly diverse and fast-growing international company, read on!
- Spread the word about AlphaGamma on social media
- Build partnerships with universities and researchers who would contribute to the AlphaGamma platform
- Partner with the associated student associations (finance, entrepreneurship, business tracks)
- (optional) Refer potential customers (startups, SMEs, corporates)
- A current or a recent student (BSc, MSc, MBA or PhD); background in Business, Digital Marketing is a plus
- Curious about Business and Entrepreneurship
- Advanced (at least B2 level) proficiency in English
- Easily accessible and stay in contact with the rest of the AlphaGamma team
- Affiliation with the fast-growing media company
- Access to free events, contests and forums from around the globe
- Opportunity to attend events which AlphaGamma is partnering with
- No-strings attached offer: result-based appraisal
- Opportunity to earn commissions on promoting offers of AlphaGamma
- Gain invaluable experience to boost your CV
- Training in online marketing, sales and setting up a business with regular feedback sessions
- Professional reference
- Flexible working hours
- 10% commission per every referred client
- 3-6 month-long internship depending on workload
Excited to join? Then send your CV along with a motivation letter to Nick Fieman, email@example.com before 23:59 CET of January 31, 2019. We accept applications on a rolling basis, so the sooner you send in your application, the sooner you know the selection results.