Last year we experienced a shift from in-person to virtual gatherings, which made them more accessible to the people around the world.
The organisers have made a great effort to deliver a memorable experience under a digital roof, with the same great networking opportunities, workshops and speeches.
This year, a number of the most anticipated startup events will continue providing full digital or hybrid experience, where you can either participate on-site or online.
We selected the best virtual events for startups, founders and anyone interested in setting up a venture and listed them in chronological order. Enjoy!
💻 Virtual startup events you cannot miss in 2021
Virtual startup events in February 2021
- Startup Grind Global Conference | February 22-25 | Join the conversation and collaboration around tech, startups, and the future of innovation
- eTail | February 23-25 | The summit will give you hundreds of strategic takeaways to increase profits from your business.
- Big Data Tech Warsaw | February 25-26 | An exciting one-day conference with purely practical content in the fields of data science, AI, data monetization, data engineering, DevOps and the Cloud.
Virtual startup events in March 2021
- 🔥 Entrepreneurship Day | March 2 | Immerse into the final pitches of the 80 European GNSS start-ups presenting their most innovative solutions.
- Emergence | March 5 | The congregation of venture and angel investors, investment groups, government bodies, and large corporate entities from around the world.
- Axis Tel Aviv | March 17 | A must-attend event for startups, investors, corporate innovators and ecosystem members looking to grow their business and network.
- inOrbit | March 17-19 | Europe’s #1 e-conference for digital marketing, e-commerce, and B2B managers
- Start Summit | March 22-27 | It aims to actively promote innovation by connecting more than 5000 startups, investors, corporates and young talents
- Wolves Summit | March 24-26 | Hear from academics, government officials, investors, and executives as they discuss new business opportunities and trends in the post-COVID era.
Virtual startup events in April 2021
- Leeds Digital Festival | April 19-30 | The open tech event where the digital community unites to learn, grow and be inspired.
- Collision Conference | April 20-22 | Find the people and businesses relevant to you, and generate the leads that will bring value to your organisation
- Adobe Summit | April 27-28 | Join the event for expert content, inspiring speakers, and networking opportunities.
- Red Hat Summit | April 27-28 | This is the premier open source technology event providing a mix of innovation, collaboration, and learning opportunities.
- Content Marketing Conference | April 27-29| A digital experience that will fortify your smartitude with mastery of the six pillars of content marketing.
Virtual startup events in May 2021
- Social Media Week | May 4-7 | A worldwide event that brings together global leaders, social media practitioners and digital marketers for a four-day virtual event
- TechChill | May 7-21 | Join the rest of the superheroes putting Baltics on the world startup map.
- IBM Think | May 11-12 | Think is where advances in world-changing technologies become real, through real-world case studies, technical exploration, community engagement and visionary thought leadership.
- Running Remote | May 21 | Whether you run a remote-first company or a remote team within a hybrid or traditional company, this event is for you
- SaaStr Enterprise | May 26-27 | 2 days, 100s of Top CIOs, CXOs and 1000s of Enterprise CEOs. Sharing how to scale in the enterprise today.
- Latitude59 | May 27–28 | The flagship startup and tech event of the world’s first digital society.
Virtual startup events in June 2021
- Viva Technology | June 16 – 19 | Europe’s biggest startup and tech event
- Dublin Tech Summit | June 17 | The event will draw the most influential tech and business leaders from across the world.
Virtual startup events in July 2021
- MozCon | July 12-14 | Join Ringmaster Roger under the big top for insights and tactical presentations from industry leaders in SEO, search marketing, mobile, conversion optimization, local search, and more
Virtual startup events in August 2021
- Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo | August 17 – 19 | Master your marketing leadership and power a world-class strategy through unprecedented times
- sTARTUp Day | August 25-27 | Bringing together startup-minded people to celebrate entrepreneurship in the smart city of Tartu & online.
Virtual startup events in September 2021
- Growth Marketing Summit | September 2 | Meet a community of more than 700 like-minded optimizers to scale your digital growth.
- Finovate | September 13-15 | See cutting-edge fintech demos, hear expert advice, and connect with people who can help you take it to the next level.
- FinCon | September 22-25 | Join an energetic community of personal finance content creators and brands to connect, collaborate, and learn from each other.
Virtual startup events in October 2021
- Ascent Conference | October 6-8 | 3 days of virtual content and networking featuring the top thought leaders in the SaaS space.
- INBOUND | October 12-14 | Providing the inspiration, education, and connections you need to transform your business.
- Growth Hackers Conference | October 26 | The online gathering of the world’s largest community for business growth.
Virtual startup events in November 2021
- MOMENTUM | November 2-3 | MOMENTUM provides the ultimate platform for leading tech innovators and pioneers to showcase their insights and perspectives.
Virtual startup events in December 2021
What startup events are you planning to attend? Did we miss any other? Let us know in the comments below, or fill in the contact form to suggest a startup event that we should list here.