Dates: October 15-16, 2017 | Register here
Prices: starting from USD 600,-
Location: San Francisco, the United States
CFO Rising West Summit 2017
Explore the Evolving Role of the Strategic CFO
The role of the CFO has changed drastically over the last 10 years. This summit will explore how CFOs are adapting to becoming strategic leaders across a variety of industries in this no-holds barred event.
CFO’s are now expected to make strategic judgements on all aspects of the business. This summit will address all the challenges facing a modern, CFO and the opportunities they have to lead their organisations will be addressed.
Presentation Topics Include
- Role of the Modern CFO
- Maximising Growth
- Forecasting in Fluctuating Markets
- Finance Tech and Innovation
- Financial Leadership & Culture
“The amount of quality relevant content that I can put to use before I get back is outstanding” Vimeo
What’s in for you?
- Grow your business: Discover your business opportunities to create strategies for your companies’s growth.
- Earn: 14.5 CPE Credits when attend the 2 day summit.
- Discover trends: we will discuss the role of the modern CFO, maximising growth, finance technology and innovation, financial leadership and culture, forecasting in fluctuating markets and financial risk, challenges and opportunities.
- Interact: in Q&A’s, workshops & networking to meet like minded professionals and come up with innovative solutions & ideas.
- Take back: Insights, opinions, future trends & case studies discussed from the pioneers and brightest minds in finance.
- Improve: Your approach, strategy and creativity with best-practices, success stories and new ideas.
- Meet inspiring leaders: 250+ senior executives & innovators. 80% of attendees are brands & 20% are vendors.
Job Roles Attending Include
Chief Financial Officer, Financial Planning, Vice President, Finance, Controller, Financial Management & Development, Business & Finance Analysis, Treasury & Asset Management, Risk Management, Financial Forecaster
Companies Attending Include
Fortune 500 companies & innovative start ups. 80% are brands including VICE, Citibank, Upworthy, Google, Buzzfeed, Facebook, Samsung, Vodafone, CNN, The New York Times, Walgreens, Twitter & many many more.