*Free Expo+ Pass available
Dates: April 15-17, 2020 | Register here
Prices: starting from USD 489,-*
Location: San Jose, the United States
Being a marketer today is harder than ever. And more exciting, too! Strategy and execution are table stakes. Hiring talent and managing teams, finding and implementing new solutions, selling up and demonstrating results are integral to successful marketing.
Email, marketing automation, SEO, advertising, creative writing, identity resolution, video editing… it’s all in 14-hour-day’s work.
It’s enough to make you throw up your hands and wish for a simpler time where TV, radio, and brochureware websites were enough.
The MarTech experience is all choreographed. You’ll unlock presentations that deliver actionable tactics to solve confounding marketing challenges.
You’ll meet senior-level marketers like you who are redefining how their organizations deploy martech to achieve business results. And you’ll discover time-saving solutions that deliver ROI.
Here’s what you’ll get
- A comprehensive, graduate-level program created to address universal marketing pain points
- Two incredibly intense days of sessions, keynotes, and networking (three days with a half-day martech workshop!)
- An unrivaled opportunity to meet your peers and connect with leading marketing technology vendors
- An experience designed for senior-level marketers charged with assembling marketing technology stacks and teams that deliver exceptional customer experiences and measurable results
- An introduction to members of the martech community that will accelerate your career and empower you to become a stronger, more confident (and promotable) marketer
There are now more than 7,000 martech solutions in existence. Do you know how many your organization uses? Do you understand how they’re organized? Are they organized
Discover the scope of your very own marketing stack (and promote your organization across the marketing industry, while you’re at it) by entering the 2020 Stackie Awards!
The Stackies are a friendly competition open to all interested marketers.
Want to participate? Share a single 16:9 slide that illustrates the design of your company’s marketing technology stack — the collection of marketing tools and technologies you use to make marketing magic in a digital world — so everyone can learn from different technical, organizational, and strategic frameworks.
Interested in attending the MarTech 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.