What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or application?
We collect information that you share with us. When registering on our website, blog or application, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information when you download the application, register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, update your account, or voluntarily enter any other information on our blog, website or application.
How do we use your information?
We may use the collected information in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience, by delivering the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect visitor information?
We use the third party service to collect the information and they have the SSL certificate to keep your data safe.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your internet browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It might affect your experience since it might become less efficient and some of our services might not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We use Google Analytics on our website to collect the information about the demographics and interests of those who visit the AlphaGamma website.
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, 1016 BX
Last Edited on 2017-01-04