Deadline: November 26, 2015 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Costs: Fully sponsored
Eligibility: Citizens of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Ireland, Malta, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia with current or completed studies in IT, computer science, maths or computer engineering (Bachelor’s or Master’s level).
Location: EIT Digital Budapest Co-Location Centre, Hungary
Get together with today’s and tomorrow’s digital innovators and entrepreneurs!
Participate in a 3-day workshop with the best European start-ups, including a visit to one of the coolest Hungarian start-ups and one of the most high-tech Innovation Labs of the CEE region.
EIT Digital is a 3-Day Workshop competition that gives today’s enquiring minds a taste of innovation at its best. The winner gains access to industry leading Digital Entrepreneurs – disrupters in the European startup scene.
The EIT Digital Master School – European Education in ICT with a focus on Innovation & Entrepreneurship – is a collaboration between the best technical universities in Europe, top European researchers and leading business partners. Their goal is to breed entrepreneurial talent through outstanding education, targeting high-performing students worldwide.
EIT Digital Master School offers you 8 technical programmes in the most innovative research ﬁelds in ICT.
- Winners will be invited to a 3 days long event in Budapest, where they get introduced to the EIT Digital Entrepreneurs’ community (return flight tickets and accommodation are covered by the programme)
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- It is not possible to reimburse winners for anything during the trip.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- Candidates must be studying or have completed studies in Computer Science, Maths, Computer Engineering or IT
- Candidates must be undergraduates or have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Maths, Computer Engineering or IT
- Candidates must have a good level of English
- Candidates must be citizens of an ARISE country (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Ireland, Malta, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia)
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All applicants must provide submissions that he/she has created him/herself
- All applicants must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- All applicants must fill in the full profile form to be eligible.
To take part in EIT Digital Master School Challenge, follow the application link and create a profile.
First you will be asked to answer the EIT Digital Master School’s Challenge 5 questions. For each of the questions, you will have a time limit of 100 secs. After that, you will need to fill the profile form. And then you will need to write The Entrepreneurial Skills Essay in 200 words (No Time limit).
- Questions are all multiple choice with one correct answer only
- Each question has its own time limit
- When the time us up, you will automatically be forward to the next question
- You can only take this quiz once.
EIT Digital Market School Competition is powered by Sqore.