Do you sometimes feel that your team is missing one more brilliant mind to help them get to the finish line?
Companies everywhere face the same dilemma: can’t expect any employee to be an expert at everything, but hiring specialists in every area is an unnecessary – and often unaffordable – expense.
Today, this dilemma is easier than ever to dodge.
Outsourcing: your potential solution for every problem
What if we told you that there are many professionals out there you can hire for specific projects, only when you need them?
With the dynamically changing world of work, more employees value flexibility over the traditional 9-5 – a trend that was accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic. According to Freelancers Union, more than 57 million freelancers are working in the US and make up 35% of its workforce.
The flexibility of freelancing is also a vital resource for businesses
The list of outsourcing benefits gets pretty long, pretty fast.
According to CNBC, 51% of freelancers say no amount of money would entice them to take a traditional job. But they are ready to lend their skills and knowledge to your team in order to tackle a project or an assignment. When you hire a freelancer, you pay for one job, no full-time contract or additional expenses, (like health care) required.
These days, talented professionals usually prefer working on their own terms – and don’t feel like they need to be tied to one company. The end result? They get diverse experience across multiple business clients, and routinely hone their specialities in order to stay competitive.
Plus, there are freelancers for just about every skill – you just have to know how to pick one.
Where and how to find a perfect freelancer for the job?
There are a number of more or less reliable platforms, where freelancers offer their services.
You probably know Fiverr already. Fiverr was founded in 2010 and played a pivotal role in kickstarting the gig economy, quickly becoming a top platform connecting companies with high-quality services offered by professionals from around the world.
Its latest innovation, Fiverr Business has only made it easier to find the best freelancers, assemble as well as manage project collaborations. Additionally, it provides a Success Manager to help businesses optimize their use of the platform. Sound good? That’s not all:
How will Fiverr Business improve the dynamics of your company?
- 👩💼 Get the right person for the job. The catalog of freelancers on Fiverr Business is tailored to the needs of businesses.
- 💰 Save money. Paying by task is more cost-effective than hiring an employee full-time.
- 🚀 Launch your dream company. The talents on Fiverr Business will share their expertise that can help you drive your business forward.
- 💡 Test new ideas without pulling you or your employees away from their primary responsibilities.
- 🤸 Increase productivity by delegating certain tasks to freelancers with expertise in that particular area.
- 🤔 Solve problems. Fiverr Business will help you find the help you need to overcome complex business problems.
- 💸 Control your spending. Set a monthly spending limit so you never go over your budget.
Would you like us to share more platforms and tools that in our opinion would make your life easier and help you grow your company? Let us know in the comments below!