Deadline: February 29, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Prize: A travel grant to visit Hyper Island and be part of a 3-day Cross Program Workshop
Eligibility: Open globally (except to Nordic citizens)
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Experience The Stockholm based “Digital Harvard” – Hyper Island!
Witness the school’s unique toolbox first hand, learning to optimize group dynamics, step outside comfort zones, reflect for best practice, apply learnings and gain unforgettable memories.
A breeding ground for digital and creative wunderkids since 1994, Hyper Island does more than prep its students for the real world. Change your tomorrow by joining current students in a legendary CrossProgram Brief, working intensively on a challenge for a real client. Hyper Island gets you there with a travel grant valued at up to 20 000 SEK.
Hyper Island is a global creative business school where young individuals are educated and empowered to seize the opportunities created by the digital evolution through collaboration, creativity and innovation. Hyper Island supports students, talent, professionals and businesses to unleash their full potential and reach the next level of their personal and professional growth through their Vocational Programs, Master Programs and Business Courses.
Don’t miss this special opportunity to be part of a 3-day Cross Program Workshop together with the talented students of Hyper Island and look into the world of data which will lead your way towards the future!
About the Cross Program Workshop
A Cross Program Workshop at Hyper Island in Sweden is the place where students from several of the programs come together and collaborate on a real life brief from one single client. During the 3 days, small teams of 5-6 students challenge themselves and the client to find creative solutions for the specific brief. On the final day, the teams present their solution for all other groups and the client gives instant feedback and comments. This is a fun, challenging and an exciting way to develop your team skills, get a feeling of the tools and methods that we use at Hyper Island, and show clients new perspectives from the talent that are housed there.
- A travel grant to visit Hyper Island (up to 20,000 SEK) and take part in a 3-day Cross Program Workshop (March 30 – April 1, 2016)
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- Winners must be 18 years old or older
- Winners must have a high school diploma
- Winners must be fluent in English
- Winners can’t be a citizen of a Nordic Country (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Faroe Islands)
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- All users must fill in the full profile form to be eligible
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion
- Sqore reserves the right to change these terms at any time
- Sqore is solely the host of this opportunity thus not liable for business or dealings outside of the platform
- By participating in this opportunity you adhere to the Sqore.com terms and conditions
- The terms are governed by Swedish law and; therefore, you submit to the jurisdiction of Swedish courts
To take part in The Travel Grant to Visit Hyper Island – Global Challenge, please follow the application link and create a profile.
First you will be asked to take The Hyper Island Challenge, which consists out of 10 questions with 5 minute and 30 seconds time limit. The next step is to fill in the Application form. And the final step is to write an Essay – A Motivational Statement with no time limit.
- Questions are all multiple choice with one correct answer only
- Each question has its own time limit
- When the time us up, you will automatically be forward to the next question
- You can only take this quiz once.
This opportunity is powered by Sqore.