Deadline: January 31, 2019 23:59 CET
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game] | Apply here
Eligibility: Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD students as well as recent graduates (graduated after January 1, 2016) from around the world are eligible to apply
Date: February 1, 2019
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands (joining remotely is possible)
Following the popular demand, our team is ready to expand and we are ready to introduce our new initiative:
Global Brand Ambassador Program 2019: help millions of young people discover their calling
If you are a driven, curious and pragmatic individual who wants to help other young professionals, founders and students discover life-changing opportunities, then join us as a Global Brand Ambassador at AlphaGamma!
We are rolling out our first product, a mobile app called “Opportunity Feed“, and we are looking for enthusiasts to help us with expanding our presence in Europe, North America, South America, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
If you like challenges, you are curious about entrepreneurship, business and finance, and want to enjoy unlimited career growth within a highly diverse and fast-growing international company, read on!
- Spread the word about AlphaGamma on social media
- Build partnerships with universities and researchers who would contribute to the AlphaGamma platform
- Partner with the associated student associations (finance, entrepreneurship, business tracks)
- (optional) Refer potential customers (startups, SMEs, corporates)
- A current or a recent student (BSc, MSc, MBA or PhD); background in Business, Digital Marketing is a plus
- Curious about Business and Entrepreneurship
- Advanced (at least B2 level) proficiency in English
- Easily accessible and stay in contact with the rest of the AlphaGamma team
- Affiliation with the fast-growing media company
- Access to free events, contests and forums from around the globe
- Opportunity to attend events which AlphaGamma is partnering with
- No-strings attached offer: result-based appraisal
- Opportunity to earn commissions on promoting offers of AlphaGamma
- Gain invaluable experience to boost your CV
- Training in online marketing, sales and setting up a business with regular feedback sessions
- Professional reference
- Flexible working hours
- 10% commission per every referred client
- 3-6 month-long internship depending on workload
Excited to join? Then send your CV along with a motivation letter to Nick Fieman, email@example.com before 23:59 CET of January 31, 2019. We accept applications on a rolling basis, so the sooner you send in your application, the sooner you know the selection results.
For more business tips, check our entrepreneurship section and subscribe to our weekly newsletters.