Attending HR events is an excellent investment in your professional development and career.
HR events are a great way to learn about the latest trends and best practices in the field to stay competitive in the job market and increase your chances of advancing in your career.
Would you like to stay up-to-date and connected in the HR industry?
If you are looking for platforms to network with peers and meet experts, grab your calendar and select the HR events happening in the US this year.
HR events happening in the US in 2023
HR events in March 2023
- AHRD International Research Conference | March 1-4, Minneapolis, MN | The conference will include leading scholars, practitioners, and rising stars reporting their cutting-edge research and sharing their insights on rethinking the meaning of work.
- InspireHR West & EmpowerHR Tech Americas | March 6-8, Oakland, CA | Discover tips for leveraging HR technology to solve your top workforce challenges
- Transform | March 27-29, Las Vegas, NV | The event will feature new hands-on learning experiences, interactive small group discussions, an outdoor lounge, 300 speakers, the launch of the Transform Awards, and the crowd-favorite after-party with a special musical performance!
- The Forum on Workplace Inclusion | March 27-29, Minneapolis, MN | A premier learning opportunity at the cutting-edge of the diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) landscape.
- Rethink! HR Tech | March 22-24, San Diego, CA | The benchmark calendar event in the US brings together more than 100+ CHROs & HR decision-makers to discuss the newest HR Technologies, New Work, People Analytics & Recruitment tech among other topics.
- i4CP | March 27, Scottsdale, AZ | From building an agile, innovative culture to attracting and retaining a diverse, highly skilled workforce, tackle today’s issues and identify tomorrow’s opportunities.
HR events in April 2023
- SHRM Talent Conference | April 16-19, Orlando, FL | Join fellow talent professionals as we update practices, reshape the future of talent management, and build better workplaces for all.
- Workhuman Live | April 17, San Diego, CA | HR’s most exciting conference, where industry leaders and HR champions join to share innovative thoughts and cutting-edge strategies.
- HR Leadership Executive Summit | April 19, Austin, TX | Discuss pressing topics that are rebranding HR as the driver of business impact and create purposeful connections with other senior-level, enterprise executives.
- HR Tomorrow Conference | April 21, Minneapolis, MN | Through a series of dynamic and interactive sessions, the conference will equip human resources professionals at all levels with the insights and information needed to shape our future.
- ASHHRA Annual Conference and Exposition | April 23-25, Charlotte, NC | The place where HR leaders from across the continuum of care gather to learn about the latest trends impacting the HR function in the healthcare work environment.
- TriState SHRM Conference | April 23-25, Uncasville, CT | Over 25 HR thought leaders will share their insights and expertise to help you address the realities of the future of work.
- HR Leadership Summit | April 24-26, San Diego, CA| Solutions, strategy & connection at HR’s most powerful summit.
- Unleash America | April 26-27, Las Vegas, NV | The UNLEASH America Conference & Expo is one of the top-ranked conferences for HR leaders.
- A/E/C HR Summit | April 26-28, Boston, MA | North America’s largest event dedicated to the management of Human Resources.
HR events in May 2023
✈️ Do you plan on traveling to Europe this year?
- National HR in Hospitality Conference | May 1-3, Phoenix, AZ | The industry’s premier HR conference, bringing together the legal and practical aspects of human resources within the hospitality industry.
- VISION | May 1-3, Nashville, TN, USA | Meet, collaborate, and discuss how to make smart investments in your workforce’s efficiency and engagement—now and as your business continues to evolve.
- HRO Today Forum | May 3-5, Las Vegas, NV | The event will bring together the leading HR thinkers, practitioners, technologists, and partners that are building tomorrow’s World-Class Workforce today.
- Health & Benefits Leadership Conference | May 3-5, Las Vegas, NV | HBLC provides an unmatched opportunity for HR and benefits leaders to connect, share and learn with each other while gaining expert insight coupled with actionable guidance to create and implement winning health, wellness and benefits programs.
- Reworked CONNECT | May 10-12, Austin, TX | The CONNECT conference is designed to equip you to create the future of employee experiences.
- ATD | May 21-24, San Diego, CA | Discover your own aha moments in a world-class environment dedicated to your professional growth.
HR events in June 2023
- Future of Work USA | June 6-7, Chicago, IL | The event focuses on the latest trends & strategies within the Future of Work landscape.
- SHRM Annual | June 11-14, Las Vegas, NV | The event features four days of curated experiences throughout the Las Vegas Convention Center, around town, and even live online.
- Total Rewards | June 12-14, San Diego, CA | Learn from industry experts, participate in dynamic workshops, and network with peers working in global firms with some of the most innovative HR practices.
- Collision | June 26-29, Toronto, ON | Collision brings together the people and companies redefining the global tech industry.
HR events in July 2023
HR events in August 2023
- HR Florida Conference & Expo | August 27-30, Orlando, FL | This is one of the largest HR conferences in the southeastern United States attracting over 1,500 human resources professionals and vendors from throughout the state and across the globe.
HR events in September 2023
- TalentNEXT | September 10-12, Savannah, GA | Take a laser-focused look at your credit union’s people strategy and discover the latest trends in talent development with your executive team.
HR events in October 2023
- HR Tech | October 12-13, Las Vegas, NV | HR Tech delivers an unrivaled cutting-edge agenda that benefits HR and IT professionals from businesses of all sizes, all industries, and across the globe!
- HR Southwest | October 15-18, Fort Worth, TX | One of the largest regional education and networking events for Human Resource professionals and those who supply products and services to the HR industry.
- SHRM Inclusion | October 30-November 1, Savannah, GA | INCLUSION is a catalyst for creating a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive world of work.
HR events in November 2023
HR events in December 2023
Which of the HR events happening in the US are you planning to attend? Did we miss any other? Let us know in the comments below, or fill in the contact form to suggest a startup event that we should list here.
For more startup events and programs, subscribe to our weekly newsletter and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.