Deadline: October 31, 2015 | Pre-register here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Undergraduate students from all over the globe
Costs: Fully funded
Dates: April 11-14, 2016
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Participate in the KPMG International Case Competition 2016 and take the next step towards a successful future.
KPMG International Case Competition 2016
Maximize your potential and compete with the brightest minds
Discover the fast paced world of casework and test your ability to develop innovative, real-world business solutions through this challenging and exciting learning experience. You will compete with talented students from around the world, gaining valuable insight into what it’s like to work with clients. And once you progress to the top of your national case competition, and you’ll find yourself on an all-expenses-paid trip to the 2016 international final in Dubai, where you’ll be immersed in the magnificent culture of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Explore your capabilities
During this four-day event, you and the rest of your team will be presented with a series of complex business challenges to solve. This is a platform to showcase agile thinking and prove that you’re ready to embark on a successful career. The KPMG International Case Competition exemplifies the way our people go above and beyond to address the diverse issues member firms’ clients face every day.
Gain firsthand experience. Push your potential to the next level. And, of course, win the competition. When you enter the KPMG International Case Competition (KICC), you’re starting an exciting journey: one filled with continuous learning, self-improvement and the opportunity to prove yourself. You’ll get the chance to experience the type of work our member firms undertake, while also receiving valuable coaching from KPMG leaders and industry experts.
During the competition, you will:
- Gain exposure to KPMG member firms’ leaders and professionals from across our global network
- Learn from industry experts
- Acquire a better understanding of KPMG’s culture and what it can offer you
- Meet people from other cultures and make global connections
- Find out how a global organization like KPMG operates
- Test yourself and increase your confidence
- Get real-world experience and build your business skills
- Add a differentiator to your resume
- Have an epic adventure!
To participate in the KICC 2016, you don’t need to be studying a particular subject. But to succeed, you should have the following:
- An interest in business and a passion for excellence
- Strong leadership and task management skills
- Composure under pressure
- The ability to absorb a range of information quickly
- Talent for thinking through ideas and presenting strategic solutions
- The determination to make the most of this experience.
The list of countries participating in KICC 2016 will be available in September 2015. Each of the countries will be running their own national finals to select the four students that will represent them at the finals. Each participating country will have a different application process, so once the list of participating countries is available, please contact your national KPMG recruitment team to find out more.
Do you have what it takes to be the next KPMG International Case Competition champion? Then submit your application here.