Deadline: May 4, 2016, 22:59:59 UTC | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Recent graduates from around the world with at least 1-year work experience
Prize: Application fee waiver, £300 in travel expenses to London and a personal tour on campus
Location: London, United Kingdom
Boost your future career options by adding world renowned London Business School to your CV!
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
Stand out from the crowd by taking the London Business School Masters in Financial Analysis Challenge. Compete for the opportunity to show off your financial skills and win a variety of exciting prizes sponsored by London Business School.
The highly competitive market for graduate jobs in finance means you need more than just strong academics and a sophisticated understanding of the latest trends, terminology and software to stand out. You also need to demonstrate commitment, global perspectives, and a range of professional skills. Whether your ambitions lie in investment banking, asset management or a finance role in the corporate environment, the Masters in Financial Analysis (MFA) will give you the foundations for a highly rewarding career.
London Business School Masters in Financial Analysis (MFA) Challenge
The Masters in Financial Analysis (MFA) programme offered by London Business School is designed for new graduates looking to stand out in the job market and impress the world’s top finance recruiters. By studying the Masters in Financial Analysis (MFA), students master a wide range of financial tools within the intensive one-year, full-time programme and gain a solid grounding in finance and the network needed to kick-start their finance career.
With taking this opportunity you will get closer to the:
- #1 ranked Business School in Europe (Financial Times 2014),
- #1 ranked top Masters in Management programme in UK,
- and the #1 ranked Masters in Finance Programme.
Before starting the competition, please read more about the programme here and download the brochure here.
- The winner will be selected based on the discretion of the London Business School.
- Winners must have or be able to obtain valid student visas for the country of study.
- Travel funds of up to £300 to come to London to attend the interview
- Personal school tour by a student ambassador
- Career advice chat with one of Career Centre representatives (subject to availability/dates)
- Application fee waiver to the top 3 candidates
- If visiting on a Thursday, enjoy “Sundowners”, the school’s weekly free pop-up bar event
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- To be eligible for the 1st prize you need to apply directly to London Business School and be selected for an interview. You must also submit a CV for review, which can be done on The London Business School official website here.
- To be eligible to win one of two application fee waivers you must submit upload your CV. You can do this on The London Business School website here.
- Participants must be recent 2015 or 2016 university graduates
- Have at most one-year of post graduate work experience
- Graduate in a numerate discipline equivalent to a UK 2:1 or above within the fields of finance, accounting, economics, engineering, chemistry, physics, maths, or computer science
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion
- Sqore reserves the right to change these terms at any time
- Sqore is solely the host of this opportunity thus not liable for business or dealings outside of the platform
- By participating in this opportunity, you adhere to the Sqore.com Terms and Conditions.
To be eligible for the 1st prize, you need to apply directly to London Business School’s Masters in Financial Analysis and pass the first admissions stage upload you CV for review using this link.
To take part in the challenge, please follow this application link and create a profile.
The first step is to take The London Business School Challenge, which consists out of 7 questions with 7 minutes of time limit. The next step is to take The LBS Masters in Financial Analysis Challenge, which consists of 10 questions with a time limit of 6 minutes and 30 sec. Right after that you will be asked to write The LBS Motivational Statement in a form of an essay, where you will need to write a short motivational statement on why you should be the winner with no time limit.
And the final step is to fill in the application profile form.
- Questions are all multiple choice with one correct answer only
- Each question has its own time limit
- When the time us up, you will automatically be forward to the next question
- You can only take this quiz once.
For more business and career opportunities, check our opportunities section and subscribe to our weekly newsletters.