Are you an entrepreneur looking to boost your skills and meet like-minded people?
Here’s an overview of 12 business conferences to attend in 2021
In this article you will find the best marketing events worldwide, covering the topics of digital marketing, inbound marketing, SEO, social media marketing, content marketing, B2B or B2C marketing, influencer marketing, analytics, big data, design, innovation, leadership, marketing technology, mobile marketing, e-business, e-commerce, advertising, technology, development, entrepreneurship and many others.
Here are our picks for the marketing conferences happening worldwide in 2021:
Marketing conferences in July
- Affiliate World | July 7-8, Barcelona, Spain | You will network with the industry’s brightest minds, absorb mastermind-level content on stage, and be exposed to an exhibition floor overflowing with opportunities to push your career forward.
- MozCon Virtual | July 12-14, online | While the world changes around us, SEO doesn’t stop — searchers keep on searching, and marketers need to stay sharp to meet their needs.
- Product Marketing Summit | July 21-22, Dublin, Ireland | Join the largest collective of product marketing managers who live at the intersection of product, marketing & sales.
Marketing conferences in August
- Engage Marketing Conference | August 5-6, online | A two-day digital marketing conference featuring informative learning tracks and panel sessions designed to provide expert insight into the latest strategies and technological advancements in digital marketing, social media, content, UX/design, creative, advertising, SEO, paid media, and more!
- DigiMarCon Australia | August 25-26, Sydney, Australia | Hear from some of the most audacious and thought-provoking speakers in the digital marketing, media and advertising industry.
- Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo™ | August 31-September 2, online | The World’s Most Important Gathering of CMOs and Marketing Executives
Marketing conferences in September
- growth marketing SUMMIT | September 2, Frankfurt am Main, Germany | As Europe’s biggest conference for digital growth and optimization, it unites like-minded optimizers from around the world.
- MGS Global Virtual Conference 4.0 | September 9, online | Come together with peers and experts from around the globe to learn, connect, and grow at MGS GVC—an event held entirely online that includes all the features you’ve come to expect from an MGS event.
- YMS London | September 14-16, London, UK and online | YMS offers the latest insights, freshest ideas and invaluable networking opportunities ready to drive your Gen Z marketing strategy forward.
- eTail Connect | September 21-22, London, UK | An invitation-only virtual event for digital, marketing and eCommerce leaders from top UK retailers.
- Khoros Engage | September 22-23, online | You’ll hear from leading global brands about creating winning digital-first strategies to deliver amazing customer experiences.
- iGB Live! | September 28 – October 1, Amsterdam, the Netherlands | Bringing together an audience of pioneers to network, learn and drive economic success, iGB Live! and iGB Affiliate Amsterdam will jointly leverage the strength of iGB and iGB Affiliate’s leading content and connections across the iGaming industry for a live show like no other.
- Content Marketing World | September 28 – October 1, Cleveland, OH, US and online | Are you ready to grow your business and inspire your audience? Join us at CMWorld and gain the materials and knowledge you need to take a content marketing strategy back to your team.
- Paris Retail Week | September 28 – 30, Paris, France | Europe’s biggest meeting for all the retailing ecosystem.
- eCommerce Expo | September 29 – 30, London, UK | Uniting the digital commerce community to review how one of the most significant periods for online retail and marketing has impacted our lives.
Marketing conferences in October
- Savant eCommerce Amsterdam | October 12-13, Amsterdam, the Netherlands | You will hear from experts from some of the most well-known Dutch brands and the largest retailers in the region on how personalization can be leveraged to learn how to attract and maintain the loyalty of customers, in an ever more competitive environment.
- INBOUND | October 12-14, online | This immersive three-day experience will fundamentally shift the way you network and do business.
- Digital First | October 14-15, Belgium and online | The event reaffirms its commitments to shaping the future of the digital sector.
- PI LIVE | October 19-20, London, UK | You’ll have the opportunity to soak up knowledge and ideas from peers and share in the future opportunities that unfold for your business.
- eTail Nordic | October 20-22, online | Join this exclusive invitation-only interactive virtual event to find out how your senior peers at leading Scandinavian retailers are embracing innovations in personalisation, customer experience, loyalty, fulfilment and more.
- LeadsCon | October 21-22, Las Vegas, NV, US | Connect with the lead gen community as performance marketers gather safely to navigate the future of the industry.
- MarTech | October 22, London, UK | #MarTechFest is not a regular event, it is an ‘anti-conference that will keep your brain full with stacks of useful, practical, actionable (and easy to understand) marketing technology content.
- Savant eCommerce Berlin | October 26-27, Berlin, Germany | A prestigious event where top-level speakers and industry-leading executives discuss the latest trends, network and build meaningful relationships.
Marketing conferences in November
- MarTechFest APAC | November 4, Sydney, Australia | Greetings intrepid internet explorer, welcome to #MarTechFest – an event dedicated to marketing technology.
- Friends of Search | November 16, Amsterdam, the Netherlands | Don’t miss the opportunity to interact with international, expert-level speakers, attend exhilarating keynotes and have inspiring conversations with other search specialists.
- MGS PREDICT | November 18, online | MGS PREDICT is an intimate one-day, developer, publisher, and marketer-focused conference where you can connect with and learn from the mobile app and online marketing professionals.
- DMWF Europe | November 23-24, Amsterdam, the Netherlands | Delivering 2 days of top-level strategic content and digital marketing insights, networking, and discussion from leading global brands
- MarTech Summit | Singapore, TBC | An enticing agenda filled with case studies, panel discussions presentations & more awaits you in Singapore.
Marketing conferences in December
- Digital Marketing Digital Summit | December 7-9, online | Take part in multi-dimensional keynotes, live Q&As and interactive sessions that focus on tackling pressing industry challenges & opportunities with like-minded digital marketing experts.
- Product Marketing Summit | December 8-9,
New York, US | Product Marketing Summit will assemble the largest gathering of product marketers from the world’s largest companies and most exciting startups in New York to share Product Marketing success stories, experiences and challenges of those positioned at the intersection of product, marketing & sales.
Do you know any other marketing conference worth listing here? Which one are you planning to attend? Comment below or get in touch via our contact form!