Deadlines: April 15, 2016 & July 15, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Spanish and international students
Scholarship prize: 50% of the total programme fee
Location: EADA Business School, Spain
EADA Business School is offering MBA scholarships for Excellence to Spanish and international students with outstanding academic and professional experience. This scholarship is awarded in the field of business administration and covers 50% of the total programme fee.
The MBA Scholarship For Excellence at EADA Business School
Founded in 1957, EADA was one of the first Spanish institutions to provide training programmes that specifically targeted the business world. For over 50 years EADA has been in the frontline of manager training and in-company training programmes for the business community. Over 120,000 participants from over 40 countries have entrusted their training to the EADA Business School, which in itself goes to show that EADA is one of Europe’s most innovative and prestigious business schools. EADA is an open, plural and diverse institution.
Eligibility: Scholarship applications are available to all candidates who have successfully completed the admission process and paid 25% of the total fee of the MBA programme. All scholarship recipients commit themselves to participating in the MBA programme with a high level of dedication and excellence.The scholarships given by EADA commit participants to collaborating in a research project proposed by EADA. The project will be assigned by the school and carried out during the programme. In submitting the application, candidates agree to the terms and conditions described here.
- The scholarship application form. Download the form here for programmes in English and here for programmes in Spanish.
- A copy of the admission letter issued by EADA.
- A copy of the formal enrolment paperwork (and receipt) issued by EADA
- A letter introducing yourself and explaining why you are an outstanding candidate for the scholarship.
- A letter of recommendation from your professional background. (This recommendation must be written by someone other than the two references used during the admission process.)
- A list of other activities that you are involved in such as student associations, professional forums, sports, etc.
- A GMAT score of 700 or higher or an academic record reflecting academic excellence.