Deadline: April 25, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Date: September 2016
Eligibility: Europe/South America, Bachelor’s Degree
Prize: MBA Tuition Fee Waiver at MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business
Location: Milano, Italy
MIP and the Department of Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering together make up the School of Management of Politecnico di Milano, which is involved in all the many aspects surrounding research and education in the fields of management, economics, and industrial engineering.
This is your opportunity to show off your business and sustainability skills and compete for a partial MBA scholarship at MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business!
MBA Tuition Fee Waiver at MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business
The key elements of MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business:
- Programs: all the courses such as the MBA are focusing on modern management and follow an extremely applied approach through “Learning by Doing”.
- Company Network: the masters have a strong connection to the business world. They are featured by Partner Companies such as Amazon, Microsoft, IBM, Nielsen, Barilla, BCG, etc., who are involved in the programs and in the Career Development process.
- Areas of Expertise: MIP has strong competences amongst others in Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Big Data, Luxury Management and Supply Chain.
- Location: MIPis located in Milan, a vibrant, dynamic and cultural city. Furthermore, it is the fashion and economic capital of Italy with a rich entrepreneurial network in a wide variety of sectors.
Evaluation Criteria & Winner Selection
A panel of judges from MIP Politecnico di Milano will evaluate the applications and determine the winners. The judging criteria will be based on: results of the multiple-choice questions
- results of the multiple-choice questions
- motivation statements
- communication skills
The competition organizers reserve the right to choose the winners at their sole discretion. Winners will be selected among the participants meeting the following requirements:
- They must at least have a Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of work experience
- They must have submitted their application at MIP Politecnico di Milano and have been admitted to the international MBA Full-Time Program starting in September 2016 – Apply HERE
- They should not be of Italian nationality
- They should not be currently enrolled as MBA students at MIP Politecnico di Milano or any other Business School
Note: The competition organizers reserve the right to substitute or modify the judging panel at any time for any reason. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into by the judges in relation to their decision.
- 1st prize 35% tuition fee waiver to attend the International Full-Time MBA
- 2nd prize 25% tuition fee waiver to attend the International Full-Time MBA
- 3rd 15% tuition fee waiver to attend the International Full-Time MBA
- No alternative prizes or cash equivalents will be offered
- The prizes apply to candidates who have submitted their application at MIP Politecnico di Milano and have been admitted to the international MBA Full-Time Program starting in September 2016
- The prizes are valid only in the above mentioned period and cannot be used at different times
- If you are selected as a winner and are unable to accept the prize, you cannot transfer the prize or designate someone else as the winner
- If you are unable or unwilling to claim your prize, we shall have the right to award it to the next participant with the highest score
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- Read more about the Terms & Conditions that also apply for the challenge winner here and in the below section “Conditions concerning the acceptance of the prize”
- MIP Politecnico di Milano reserves the right not to award THE PRIZE in the event that there are no suitable candidates
- The competition winners will be formally notified on the results by April 15th 2016.
- The winners will be informed on their selection status through the contact details provided when entering the Contest.
- The prizes winner of the competition will receive a communication about the possibility to avail of the prizes above.
- All applicants must subscribe to the terms and conditions as stated by Student Competitions.
- Applicants can only compete with one entry in the competition.
- Applicants must apply individually.
- Applicants must provide truthful and accurate information regarding contact and personal information.
- All entry material should be presented and submitted in English.
- Applicants must ensure that all photographs, texts and other submitted materials are created and owned by the applicant.
- After the competition is over, your submission and its contents may be used at the discretion of the competition organizers.
- Only entries that are duly received by the closing date will be eligible for the competition.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
- Proof of sending an online entry is not proof that we received it.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and with all other rules and guidelines, or entries that are incomplete or illegible (at the sole discretion of the competition organizers) will be excluded from the competition.
- By entering this competition, you accept the terms and conditions stated on MIP Politecnico di Milano’s website.
- Sqore reserves the right to change these terms at any time
- Sqore is solely the host of this opportunity thus not liable for business or dealings outside of the platform
- By participating in this opportunity you adhere to the Sqore.com Terms and Conditions.
- The terms are governed by Swedish law and therefore, you submit to the jurisdiction of Swedish courts by participating
- The participant with the highest score is not necessarily the winner of the opportunity. Sqore has the right to rank participants under its own discretion.
To take part in the challenge, please follow this application link and create a profile.
The first step is to take The MIP Politecnico di Milano Challenge, which consists out of 8 questions with 8 minutes of time limit.
The next step is to take The Business Challenge, which consists of 10 questions with a time limit of 5 minutes.
Right after that you will be asked to write The Sustainability Case in a form of an essay, with no time limit.
And the final step is to fill in the application profile form. Make sure you visit their official website before taking the MIP Politecnico di Milano Challenge.
Please note that in order to be fully eligible you need to submit your application to the International MBA Full-Time Program starting in September 2016 – Apply HERE.
- Questions are all multiple choice with one correct answer only
- Each question has its own time limit
- When the time us up, you will automatically be forward to the next question
- You can only take this quiz once.