Deadline: December 15, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Prizes: $500,000.00 cash Prizes
Programmer participation: $680
There are many gifted programmers and ingenious hackers. What we want to know is who the fastest and most flexible are. After all, we are in the century of speed!
HackerEarth has recently tied up with German programming event NextHacker (Xtreme international 2 day programming competition). It is a Java programming competition, which is a hunt to find top Java programmers from 3000 participants who can code really, really fast. The prizes are huge! With a combined prize money worth of 500,000 USD, the top programmers win anywhere between 1000 to 150,000 USD in cash.
Out of the 3000 programmers who will participate in NextHacker’s final event, 500 will be chosen from this Java programming challenge. This is a great chance for you to participate in one of the biggest programming events of Europe.
Participate in this challenge, and if you’re in the top 500, you will be invited for the competition in Germany.
Your participation in the Next Hacker Programming Contest will allow you to:
- Enhance your visibility, show off your skills, and express your own talent
- Grow your international network and establish contacts with new colleagues and open source software companies
- And win a prize!
- For the programming questions in the test, you need to choose one language from the given list and attempt.
- All inputs for the programming problem are from STDIN and output to STDOUT.
- To understand more about the judge environment, time limits, etc. you can read the FAQ
- Programming questions have a ‘Compile and Test’ option where you can run your solution against sample test cases, before submitting.
- You can submit solution for a programming problem as many times as you want.
- Only Java is allowed as a programming language to solve the problems.
- The challenge is completely online. After the start date/time, you can open this same page and start participating in the challenge.
The results of the contestants performance with all their data including score report, analytical finishing times of each problem solving and the way of thinking will be available for all companies. All the money from our sponsors and advertisements that will be gathered, will increase the winners’ number, that will get 1.000$ each after the first 100.