Have you been trying to discover a recipe for your startup success? Would you benefit from learning about other founders’ success stories?
Startup events are a launchpad for companies to succeed in the business world. They serve as a meeting point for professionals, investors, corporations, media, and young talents. Moreover, you can get inspired with new ideas, boost your motivation, and exchange knowledge and experiences.
For you, we composed a list of worth-attending startup events happening in Europe this year. Mark your calendars as 2023 has plenty to offer.
📝 Startup events happening in Europe in 2023
Startup events in February 2023
- 4YFN | February 27 – March 2, Barcelona, Spain | 4YFN is the startup event of the world’s largest exhibition for the mobile industry, GSMA MWC.
Startup events in March 2023
- Alpha Wolves | March 8-9, London, UK | An event full of focused talks, curated roundtable discussions and a chance for CEE start-ups and international LPs and GPs to engage with the people driving change in the UK start-up ecosystem.
- sTARTUp Day | March 15-17, Tartu, Estonia | Bringing together startup-minded people to celebrate entrepreneurship in the smart city of Tartu.
- inOrbit | March 16-17, Portorož, Slovenia | Europe’s #1 e-conference for digital marketing, e-commerce, and B2B managers
- START Summit | March 23-24, St.Gallen, Switzerland & online | START Summit actively promotes innovation by connecting more than 5000 startups, investors, corporates and young talents.
- Big Data Tech Warsaw | March 29, Warsaw, Poland | An exciting one-day conference with purely practical content in the fields of data science, AI, data monetization, data engineering, DevOps and the Cloud.
Startup events in April 2023
💌 Want to suggest an event that we might have missed? Leave a comment below or share it with us via our contact form.
- EU-Startups Summit | April 20-21, Barcelona, Spain | This exclusive in-person event will be showcasing many of Europe’s hottest startups and coming together to learn from some of the most successful European entrepreneurs of our time.
- HANNOVER MESSE | April 17-21, Hannover, Germany | HANNOVER MESSE is the most important international platform and hot spot for industrial transformation – with excellent innovations or unusual products.
- Leeds Digital Festival | April 25-27, Leeds, UK | The Leeds Digital Festival is an open, collaborative celebration of digital culture in all its forms.
- TechChill | April 27-28, Riga, Latvia & online | The main tech and startup event in the Baltics bridging the gaps in knowledge, skills, and network!
Startup events in May 2023
- Shoptalk | May 9-11, Barcelona, Spain | The event will bring together 3500+ attendees from large retailers and brands, startups, technology companies, investors, media, and analysts to learn, network, collaborate, and evolve.
- Podim | May 15-17, Maribor, Slovenia & online | One of the most influential startup & tech events in the CEE region, based in Slovenia, where innovation meets business opportunities, capital, and knowledge.
- Iceland Innovation Week | May 22-26, Reykjavík, Iceland | Events ranging from panel discussions and company visits to happy hours and an icy ocean dip are held in locations in Reykjavík throughout the week.
- Tech.eu Summit | May 24, Brussels, Belgium | The summit is bringing together 1,800 thinkers and doers to help shape the best possible future for the European innovation ecosystems.
- Infoshare | May 24-25, Gdańsk, Poland | Join a truly innovative society and get inspired by the rapidly changing world of technology.
- Latitude59 | May 24-26, Tallinn, Estonia & online | Startup conferences are about speeches, pitches, and wooing investors. The big ones, they’re the cruise ships of seafaring. Latitude59 is a lovely yacht without crowds. Only people who really matter.
- ViennaUP | May 31 – June 7, Vienna, Austria | ViennaUP is a decentralized community-driven festival in the heart of Europe, shining a light on what the future of technology holds.
- Dublin Tech Summit | May 31 – June 1, Dublin, Ireland | The event will draw the most influential tech and business leaders from across the world.
Startup events in June 2023
- Arctic15 | June 1-2, Helsinki, Finland | Arctic15 is the most effective matchmaking startup event in Northern Europe. The focus is on making deals and quality networking.
- Techsylvania | June 7-8, Cluj-Napoca, Romania | This conference has been the place where people come to get inspired, find out the next in tech and learn from some of the brightest minds’ do’s & don’ts.
- South Summit | June 7-9, Madrid, Spain | The best global showcase for the world’s leading companies, startups, entrepreneurs, investors, and institutions to accelerate innovation, build strong relationships, identify opportunities and generate business.
- London Tech Week | June 12-16, London, UK | London Tech Week is a global celebration of tech, uniting the most innovative thinkers and talent of tomorrow in a week-long festival.
- TNW Conference | June 15-16, Amsterdam, the Netherlands | TNW Conference is where industry leaders and tech enthusiasts alike come together, to explore how tech will shape the world of tomorrow.
- Growth Marketing Summit | June 22, Frankfurt am Main, Germany | Meet a community of more than 700 like-minded optimizers to scale your digital growth.
- Hinterland of Things | June 14, Bielefeld, Germany | Dive into an ecosystem of fascinating people and great ideas to challenge today`s status quo.
- Viva Technology | June 14-17, Paris, France | Every year VivaTech brings together, in Paris and online, business leaders, startups, investors, researchers, and innovators to ignite positive change in business and for society.
- hub.berlin | June 28-29, Berlin, Germany | The business festival for digital movers and makers.
Startup events in July 2023
- Affiliate World Europe | July 12-13, Barcelona, Spain | Affiliate World is the offline meeting place for the world’s top affiliate marketers and e-commerce entrepreneurs.
Startup events in August 2023
- SHIFT Business Festival | August 23-24, Turku, Finland | SHIFT Business Festival brings together growth-oriented businesses to set their eyes on the future.
- TECHSPO London | August 31 – September 1, London, UK | TECHSPO London brings together developers, brands, marketers, technology providers, designers, innovators and evangelists looking to set the pace in our advanced world of technology.
Startup events in September 2023
- IFA Berlin | September 1-5, Berlin, Germany | Connect with customers, investors, mentors and industry peers on a global tech-platform.
- Startup OLÉ | September 4-7, Salamanca, Spain | Get in touch with the best players and create long-lasting and rewarding relationships.
- DMEXCO | September 20-21, Cologne, Germany | Bringing together industry leaders, marketing and media professionals, and tech pioneers to set the digital agenda.
- Bits & Pretzels | September 24–26, Munich, Germany | Meet 5,000 founders, investors, and startup enthusiasts for three days full of learning, networking & inspiration.
- Oslo Innovation Week | September 25-29, Oslo, Norway | Attend 60 events, and build your own network while also gaining valuable insight on topics like investment, talent attraction, and global expansion.
Startup events in October 2023
- Sifted Summit | October 4-5, London, UK | Sifted Summit is cutting through the noise with innovative and challenge-focused discussions, intimate networking, and a curated agenda you won’t find anywhere else.
Startup events in November 2023
- Web Summit | November 13-16, Lisbon, Portugal | Web Summit will bring together 70,000+ people, and companies redefining the tech industry.
- Slush | November 30 – December 1, Helsinki, Finland | Slush is the world’s leading startup event attracting 4,600 startup founders and operators and 2,600 investors.
Startup events in December 2023
What startup events in Europe are you planning to attend? Did we miss any other? Let us know in the comments below, or fill in the contact form to suggest a startup event that we should list here.
For more startup events and programs, subscribe to our weekly newsletter and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.