Deadline: January 6, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Prize: Trainee Position at Tele2
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Join Tele2 – The home of challengers, innovators, and curious minds. Step up to the plate with Tele2!
Tele2 Global Executive Trainee Program
Earn a traineeship that takes you on a career expressway with Swedish icon, Tele2. The Executive Trainee program puts you on a trajectory towards great personal and professional growth. Tele2 trainees are ready to break down barriers, think fast and be bold. As a young professional, challenge is in your DNA and you always take initiative and provide a solution. With top management as your closest colleagues, you have the opportunity to learn from the best. Take your shot at a year in Stockholm with a top mentor – your future is calling!
Take this opportunity for your chance to be the next Tele2 trainee! Please make sure you also apply through the Tele2 website here.
Tele2’s Executive Trainee program is a career expressway – but only for the best and the brightest. The company that confronts monopolies, challenges outdated business models, and rewrites the rules. Every day. And that’s not easy. Which is why this trainee program is not for just anyone. To succeed, you need to think fast and move fast. Take bold initiatives and never hesitate to challenge anything or anyone to see them through. Not even your boss. As one of few chosen for the program, you’ll spend a year in Stockholm. There, you’ll work closely with – and be mentored by– a top Tele2 executive. And you’ll assist with his or her daily endeavors. The hours will be long, the pace gruelling, and the expectations sky-high. But there are rewards. The right participants take on top executive jobs very quickly – either at Tele2 or with the expanding Kinnevik Group.
If you feel you have what it takes, we encourage you to apply. Take this opportunity for your chance to be the next Tele2 trainee! Meanwhile, learn more about the program here.
- Top 10 participants based on challenge scores will be shortlisted for an interview for the position
- Top eligible participants will be called in for an interview; interview results will determine final winner(s)
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- Academic degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) preferred
- Some relevant experience
- English proficiency, Swedish good to have
- Proven analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently or collaboratively while establishing priorities; ability to handle multiple tasks in a rapidly evolving environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people in a multicultural environment
- International experience
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion
- Sqore reserves the right to change these terms at any time
- Sqore is solely the host of this opportunity thus not liable for business or dealings outside of the platform
- By participating in this opportunity, you adhere to the Sqore.com terms and conditions
- The terms are governed by Swedish law and; therefore, you submit to the jurisdiction of Swedish courts by participating
- Plagiarism* is strictly forbidden on Sqore.com and if a plagiarized submission(s) is (are) found, you will automatically be disqualified from the challenge you used plagiarized work in and may be removed entirely from the Sqore.com platform without notification and may be disqualified for future challenges at Sqore’s sole discretion. What is plagiarism? It is taking someone else’s writing, song, or idea and submitting it as your own work. This can include information from web pages, articles, books, interviews, artwork, or any other form of media.
To take part in Tele2 Global Executive Trainee Program, please follow the application link and create a profile.
First you will be asked to take The Management and Leadership Challenge, which consists out of 10 questions with 5 minute and 15 seconds time limit. The next step is to take Tele2 Case Challenge (Essay) with no time limit. And the final step is to fill in the Application form.
- Questions are all multiple choice with one correct answer only
- Each question has its own time limit
- When the time us up, you will automatically be forward to the next question
- You can only take this quiz once.
This opportunity is powered by Sqore.