Deadline: March 28, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Engineering, business, and architecture students who have completed at least two years of a bachelor’s program
Prize: A study-trip to Chalmers University of Technology
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Develop environmentally sustainable solutions for your countries’ urban areas and get the unique chance to travel to Sweden with Chalmers University of Technology!
Compete for the opportunity to explore Sweden, a country of innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Take the Chalmers Global Challenge 2016 for a chance to win an exclusive tour of Chalmers University of Technology and a chance to experience innovation on a whole new level! The first prize winner will win an innovation excursion to Sweden, where they will have the opportunity to visit Chalmers University of Technology.
Chalmers is a highly progressive university located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The university has a safe and open-minded environment with two campuses, 17 departments, 200 research groups and 11 000 students. Chalmers University of Technology has a large network within the industry that the student body can benefit from. Its high-end laboratories, which are open 24 hours, provide cutting-edge facilities for learning and research. The master’s programs at Chalmers are strongly linked to advanced research.
A study-trip to Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg, Sweden during the spring of 2016.
Value: 20,000 SEK
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- Participants will be evaluated based on their scores and eligibility
- After the competition deadline of March 28, 2016, three finalists will be chosen based on the applications
- A jury will evaluate the submissions and one winner will be announced in April 2016
The competition is open to all engineering, business, or architecture students who have completed at least two years of a bachelor program, and young professionals with a completed bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or architecture.
- The winner must complete all multiple-choice question (MCQ) challenges and fill out the application form to be eligible for this opportunity
- The winner needs to be able to be in Sweden between the 9th and 13th of May 2016
- The winner needs to get a visa in time to be able to travel to Sweden for the beginning of May
- The winner must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion
- By participating in this opportunity you adhere to the Sqore.com Terms & Conditions
To take part in The Chalmers Global Challenge 2016, please follow this application link and create a profile.
The first step is to take The Swedish Society & education Challenge, which consists out of 10 questions with 10 minutes of time limit. The next step is to take the Logical Reasoning Quiz, which consists of 10 questions with a time limit of 7 minutes and 50 seconds. Right after that you will be asked to write the Sustainability Solutions Essay with no time limit. And the final step is to fill in the Application profile form.
- Questions are all multiple choice with one correct answer only
- Each question has its own time limit
- When the time us up, you will automatically be forward to the next question
- You can only take this quiz once.
This opportunity is powered by Sqore.