Deadline: April 30, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Malaysian students studying a program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excluding the MBA).
Scholarship: $5000 tuition fee waiver
Duration: 1 year
Location: The University of Queensland, Australia
The Malaysia Global Leaders Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for Malaysian students. It gives the possibility to learn from UQ experts within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law. Additionally, it enables the building of professional experience with mentoring and gives opportunities to engage with various industries. The Scholarship may also include an internship experience.
- Citizens of Malaysia who normally reside in Malaysia
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant program and who are commencing students at UQ (please note that this opportunity is not offered to students currently studying or residing in Australia)
- Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply
- Undergraduate opportunities: Students who have completed, or are completing A levels, STPM, GCE, SAM, AusMat, UEC or Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent senior secondary study in Malaysia), as well as those students currently studying at a recognized higher education institution (and seeking credit transfer into the UQ Bachelor) are encouraged to apply
- Postgraduate opportunities: High achieving students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized tertiary institution are also encouraged to apply.
- a $5000 tuition fee waiver for any undergraduate/postgraduate program in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excluding the MBA).
- opportunities for professional experience to support career development, which may include an internship, mentoring and industry engagement.
- Lodge an official UQ application form for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number
- When you have received your unconditional offer, complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the following address: email@example.com or sent via mail to:
Senior Manager, International Affairs
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, Australia
Please ensure that you read through all the information and provide relevant documents as outlined in the Scholarship and UQ Application Forms.
Further information is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Before you apply please read the definitive rules for this scholarship, in particular any specific eligibility conditions. Also, remember to check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Download application form here: ApplicationForm_2016.docx