Deadline: May 6, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Date: May 18, 2016
Location: Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Apply to pitch to investors about your idea or your startup. Get your chance to be exposed in front of a panel of dragons and investors!
Think Startup is a one day conference to connect enterprises, startups and people with passion to one place. We are bringing the national and local speakers to talk on what it takes to bring your business to the next level.
Think Start Up has teamed up with a few organisations in running this exciting event in Milton Keynes. They are selecting top 10 startups (from any sectors) to come in and pitch your idea or your product in front of the delegates and panel. The finalists will be given two minutes to pitch. There will be additional workshops, talk and networking opportunity for you to learn and bring your business to the next level.
Don’t think – get started right now!
Everything you need to learn how to get started and excel your startup idea! Get your Ticket HERE!
Conference delegates will include:
- Early stage startups
- Undergraduate and postgraduates students
- Businesses Head of innovation
- People looking for new careers
- Anyone aspiring to be a startup or have an idea
Their diverse and to the point talks will truly inspire. By listening to great founders, business people, influencers, corporates and impressive partners you will gain priceless insights and feel the pains of founding your own company.
- Keynote: Why Startup? The key ingredients for a successful startup?
- Pro tips on how to use Social Media for your business
- Digital marketing with zero budget
- Smart Cities – A reality or myth?
- Panel discussion: Where to get free business support in your local area?
- How to prepare for investment and what is out there?
- The importance of networking
- The role of Women in Technology
- Should you start a tech business?
- How to Prepare the right documents for raising money?
Learn from the best businesses in our hands-on workshops and expand your knowledge in intimate, small groups.
- Workshop 1: From paper idea to digital prototype
- Workshop 2: Prepare a business plan (Business model canvas)
- Workshop 3: How to pitch to investors, pitch practice
- Workshop 4: The Future of the Web: and how to prepare for it now
The finalists will be given two minutes to pitch in front of the delegates and panel. They will select the top 10 startups (from any sectors) to pitch on the day.
1-2-1 with Business Advisor
Do you need support or mentoring for your business? Meet with their business advisors to talk about the challenges you are facing and how you can bring your business to the next level.
This is where the magic happens: Off-stage! Grab some refreshments, go out and mingle. Get to know founders, influencers or have a drink with our partners.