Virtual and Augmented Reality is no more concept of the future. It has been a part of our lives for a relatively short period of time, yet it has already revolutionized major industries. With the enormous potential behind this technology, there is plenty to keep up with.
For you, we’ve selected the events that will help you to stay ahead of the curve and learn about the latest trends in AR and VR world.
The following list is a rich source of the best AR/VR events happening in Europe this year. For your convenience, it is sorted in chronological order.
Top European VR/AR events in 2019
VR/AR events in July 2019
- Develop: Brighton | July 9-11, Brighton, UK | Develop:Brighton has been bringing together the European Game Dev community from global superstars to micro indies – since 2006.
VR/AR events in August 2019
- Gamescom | August 20-24, Cologne, Germany | Numerous events and congresses bring together gaming enthusiasts from all over the world
VR/AR events in September 2019
- World Class Corporate Extended Reality | September 24-25, Frankfurt, Germany | Through a mix of case-study presentations, interactive roundtable discussions, Q&A sessions and hands-on workshops you will gain a diverse and inspiring perspective
VR/AR events in October 2019
- Festival of Marketing | October 10-11, London, UK | The Festival of Marketing is a unique experience where ambitious marketers can discover, learn, celebrate and shape the future together
- EGX | October 17-20, Birmingham, UK | Play major unreleased blockbuster games, hundreds of incredible indie games and much more
- AWE Europe | October 17-18, Munich, Germany | Hear from those solving major technical challenges, bringing AR/VR into new sectors, and working on the cutting edge of AR/VR development at AWE Europe
- DOK Leipzig | October 28-November 30, Leipzig, Germany | Presenting the most exciting developments in the field of VR experiences, web documentaries, games or apps together with the museum
VR/AR events in November 2019
- VR Awards | November 11, London, UK | VR Awards brings together a night of red carpet highlights, the celebration of excellence and unique access to the world’s most influential names in immersive technology
- VR Days Europe | November 13-15, Amsterdam, Netherlands | VR Days is a 3-day conference and exhibition on Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality content, creativity and innovation
- Gamerome | November 13-15, Rome, Italy | Gamerome creates and produces content that matters, connecting businesses, brands and industries thanks to its Conference, Dev Showcase, Matchmaking, Publishers Pitch and Party
- Virtuality Paris | | November 21-23, Paris, France | For the first time the event will reward the best VR/AR projects to get the spotlight on the creators of the industry
- VR World | | November 26, Olympia, London | Now in its 4th year, VR World 2019 is a 1 day conference and exhibition focused on Augmented, Mixed and Virtual Reality and its impact beyond gaming
VR/AR events in December 2019
- Stereopsia | December 11-14, Brussels, Belgium | Stereopsia is an international event dedicated to all forms of 3D / XR / AI
Do you know any other VR/AR events that we are missing? Do not hesitate to share it with us in the comments below or via our contact form!