Deadlines: 23:59 UTC on March 15, 2016
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Business Travel Grant | Apply here
Engineering Travel Grant | Apply here
Opportunity: Travel Grants to Glasgow, UK (Business and Engineering)
Requirements: Participants must be non-EU/UK students
Location: University of Strathclyde International Study Centre, Glasgow, United Kingdom
University of Strathclyde International Study Centre (ISC) provides specialist degree preparation for international students.
Their programmes combine academic modules, study skills and English language training and are designed to provide you with the best opportunity to succeed when you progress onto your degree programme at the University. Strathclyde is a triple accredited business school: the only business school in Scotland, and one of only 66 in the world, to be triple accredited, holding accreditation from the international bodies, AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS. And their Faculty of Engineering is the biggest one in Scotland – one of the largest, best-equipped engineering faculties in the UK. Over 5,000 students from 100 countries call this University home. Now is your opportunity to win a Business or Engineering study trip to Glasgow to visit the University of Strathclyde!
- Study trip to Glasgow for a selected eligible participant
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- Participants must complete the competition AND apply directly to a programme at Strathclyde (click here to apply)
- The winner will be selected based on the discretion of the University of Strathclyde.
- Winners must have or be able to obtain valid student visas for the country of study.
- Only available to non-EU/UK students
- If applying for the UG Foundation or International Year One BBA Programme, the winner needs to have completed High School
- If applying for the Pre Master’s Programme, the winner needs to have a recognized degree in a related field
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- By participating in this opportunity, you adhere to the Sqore.com terms and conditions
If you are applying for the Business travel grant, the first step is to take The University of Strathclyde (ISC) Challenge, which consists out of 5 questions with 7 minutes and 30 seconds time limit. The next step is to take The Business Challenge which consists of 10 questions with 4 minutes and 45 seconds of time limit. Next, you will need to write an essay – Motivational statement with no time limit. And the final step is to fill in the Application form.
If you are applying for the Engineering travel grant, the first step is to take The University of Strathclyde (ISC) Challenge, which consists out of 4 questions and has a 6-minute time limit. The next step is to take The Engineering Challenge, which consists of 10 questions and it has a time limit of 12 minutes and 8 seconds. Next, you will need to write an essay – Motivational statement with no time limit. And the final step is to fill in the Application form.
- Questions are all multiple choice with one correct answer only
- Each question has its own time limit
- When the time us up, you will automatically be forward to the next question
- You can only take this quiz once.
This opportunity is powered by Sqore.