Augmented and Virtual Reality is a new industry that has impacted our lives tremendously over the last few years. It has a big potential to revolutionise the world as we know.
Therefore, it is important to stay informed if you want to apply this technology to your company, boost your knowledge or simply experience a new reality.
There is plenty of events devoted to AR and VR. For you, we have selected the best ones and listed them in chronological order.
Don’t miss the events focused on this amazing technology happening in the US this year.
The best VR/AR events in the US in 2019
VR/AR events in July 2019
- Siggraph | July 28 – August 1, Los Angeles, US | Recharge and reboot at SIGGRAPH 2019, as multifaceted as you are—featuring global innovators who are changing what’s possible in computer graphics, animation, VR, Gaming, and Emerging Technologies
VR/AR events in August 2019
- PAX Dev | August 27-28, Seattle, WA | PAX Dev is about elevating the art and creating place to share, debate and learn
- PAX West | August 30- September 2, Seattle, WA | Each year our group of 50 industry experts select the ten best indie games in regard to gameplay and overall fun-factor
VR/AR events in September 2019
- The Enterprise Wearable Summit | BrainXChange | September 17-19, Dallas, TX | The longest-running and most comprehensive event dedicated to the business and industrial applications for wearables; including smart glasses and other HMDs, Augmented/Virtual/Mixed Reality, body-worn sensors, wrist wearables, and exoskeletons.
- Oculus Connect 6 | September 25-26, San Jose, CA | The future we’ve all been working towards starts here. It’s our moment to think bigger, build smarter, and realize the true potential of what we’ve created together
VR/AR events in October 2019
- XRevolution | October 7-9, Las Vegas, US | At XRevolution, collaborate with fellow creative marketers and brand leaders in order to develop a solid strategy for turning your plans for immersive brand experiences into a reality
- VR On the Lot | October 13, Los Angeles, CA | This year, VR Society is adding Augmented Reality to the conference and is already expanding their physical location due to the huge response from the Hollywood and Silicon Valley communities
- XRDC | October 14-15, San Francisco, CA | XRDC is the premier conference for AR & VR innovation of all kinds, including games, entertainment, enterprise training, healthcare, medical, automotive, and more
- Mobile World Congress | October 22-24, Los Angeles, CA | Attendees will explore Intelligent Connectivity – the powerful combination of high-speed 5G networks, the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI) and big data
- Samsung Developer Conference | October 29-30, San Jose, CA | Join thousands of fellow developers and technologist for Samsung’s annual get together. While not specific to VR, one cannot ignore the showcase event for one of the major producers of mobile devices, smartphone-based HMDs
VR/AR events in November 2019
- Digital Hollywood Fall | November 12-14, in Los Angeles, CA | Included in this regionalized and seasonal conference on all things entertainment is extensive content on XR, VR, AR, MR, and Drones.
VR/AR events in December 2019
- PAX Unplugged | December 6-8, Philadelphia, PA | PAX Unplugged is an event specifically tailored to gamers of all ages
- VRX Conference & Expo | December 12-13, San Francisco, CA | Gathering 800+ senior business executives across enterprise, consumer entertainment, gaming, technology and investment to discuss how XR can bring ROI and propel businesses forward
Do you know any other VR/AR events that we are missing? Do not hesitate to share it with us in the comments below or via our contact form!