Deadline: February 22, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Requirements: English language Proficiency
Scholarship/Prize: A one-year scholarship (worth up to 5,000 Euros) and guided tour in English of the historical university building
Second prize: Round-trip flight, two nights accommodation
Location: Venice, Italy, Ca’ Foscari University
Win a scholarship to study at Italy’s first business school, Ca’ Foscari University in Venice!
Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, a university with 40+ language courses on offer, is the first business school in Italy and the second in Europe.
This high-profile institution provides a unique brand of diversity that spans from student life to research areas. Just like the city that hosts it, it is a crossroads of cultures, fields of research, ideas, and creativity. The Floating City blends historical beauty and modern education at Ca’ Foscari University.
This modern university keeps up with the times by realizing within its eight departments advanced research projects and innovative study programs in order to guarantee an excellent educational experience. Through its five interdepartmental schools, Ca’ Foscari has made these educational approaches cross-cutting and integrated. In this way, whoever studies in Venice can acquire a wider range of and more articulate skills: economy is put into contact with cultural heritage, languages intersect with economics, restoration meets science just to cite a few examples.
Win a scholarship to study at this prestigious business school Italy’s first plus a trip to Venice to tour the campus!
This is your opportunity to compete for prizes including scholarships and a trip to Venice to tour the campus. In order to compete, please complete the two stage multiple choice challenges to showcase your knowledge of the university, Venice as a study destination as well as your English proficiency. You will also be asked to respond to a statement to show why you should be the winner!
- First prize: A one-year scholarship (worth up to 5,000 Euros) and guided tour in English of the historical university building
- Second prize: Round-trip flight, two nights accommodation in Venice, and guided tour in English of the historical university building
- Third prize: Italian language course at Ca’Foscari School for International Education and guided tour in English of the historical university building
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- English proficiency
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion
- By participating in this opportunity, you adhere to the Sqore.com terms and conditions.
To take part in the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice Challenge, please follow the application link and create a profile.
First you will be asked to take The Ca’ Foscari University of Venice Challenge, which consists out of 10 questions with 15 minutes time limit.
Right after that you will need to write an Essay for The Ca’Foscari University Case Challenge (no time limit). The next step is to take The English Language Challenge which consists out of 10 questions with time limit of 3 minutes and 50 seconds and the final step is to fill in the Application form.
- Questions are all multiple choice with one correct answer only
- Each question has its own time limit
- When the time us up, you will automatically be forward to the next question
- You can only take this quiz once.
This opportunity is powered by Sqore.