Deadline: May 31, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Start date: September 2016
Scholarship: 50% Scholarship for a Nottingham Business School Master Level programme
Eligibility: Undergraduate students from around the world
Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
Take your Master’s programme in the UK with a scholarship at NBS!
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding educational experience that will enhance your professional career, then this is the opportunity for you.
Join and compete for a Master Level scholarship at Nottingham Business School!
As one of the UK’s primary providers of higher education in business and economics, this school delivers courses that combine academic rigour with business experience and relevance.
The Nottingham Business School is aim to provide a challenging, hands-on and rewarding educational experience in a world class environment.
Their mission is to provide education and research in business, management and economics that combines academic excellence with impact.
The purpose and effect of that work is to drive change in business and organisational practice through knowledge and people. Their aim and vision is to be one of the UK’s leading business-focused business schools.
By choosing Nottingham Business School you can be sure that you will graduate with the qualifications needed to open the door to an exciting and rewarding career.
Areas of study:
- International Business and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Finance and Accounting
- 50% Scholarship for a Nottingham Business School Master Level programme
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- The prize is available to students who have received an offer to study on a Nottingham Business School master’s course starting in September 2016, you can view the complete list of eligible courses on their website. Please check the entry requirements for your chosen course here and then apply here to a Nottingham Business School master’s course
- These scholarships will be awarded to those candidates who most closely meet the criteria. The scholarship decision will be made by an awarding committee and all decisions of that awarding committee are final
- The scholarship will be available in the form of a tuition fee reduction, and if you are awarded a scholarship your fee will be adjusted before enrolment. If you have been made an offer of a place to study on a one year full-time course or two year full-time course and you are awarded any other scholarship, bursary and / or fee reductions from the University, the maximum amount awarded will not exceed more than half the tuition fee. Please note if you have been made an offer of a place to study on a two year full-time master’s course which incorporates a year-long work placement, the maximum scholarship awarded will not exceed half the Year One tuition fee. The full value of the scholarship will be applied to your tuition fee before you enroll on Year One of the course
- Students who are sponsored by their employers, government, or funding body (in full or in part) are not eligible to apply for this scholarship award
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion
- Sqore reserves the right to change these terms at any time
- Sqore is solely the host of this opportunity thus not liable for business or dealings outside of the platform
- By participating in this opportunity, you agree to adhere to the Sqore.com Terms and Conditions.
Please note that in order to be fully eligible for the prize, you will need to receive an offer to study at Nottingham Business School (Apply here).
To take part in the challenge, please follow this application link and create a profile.
The first step is to take The Nottingham Business School Challenge, which consists out of 10 questions with 10 minutes of time limit.
The next step is to take The Business Challenge, which consists of 10 questions with a time limit of 4 minutes and 25 sec.
Right after that you will be asked to write The Thinkubator Challenge® Business Recommendations Challenge in a form of an essay, with no time limit.
And the final step is to fill in the application profile form.
- Questions are all multiple choice with one correct answer only
- Each question has its own time limit
- When the time us up, you will automatically be forward to the next question
- You can only take this quiz once.