Deadline: January 30, 2021 23:59 (CET)| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Date: March 27, 2021
Eligibility: University and business school students from around the globe
A4S International Case Competition 2021
A4S International Case Competition aims to generate ideas that will solve sustainability challenges and create the businesses of the future.
A4S wants to see your ideas become the solutions executives talk about tomorrow, not ten years down the road.
The A4SICC was conceptualized by HRH The Prince of Wales’s Accounting for Sustainability Project (A4S), is sponsored by Brookfield Asset Management, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan and CPA Canada, and is organized by Rotman Net Impact (RNI).
Supply Chain Resilience and Climate Change impact
How can lessons from the COVID-19 pandemic inform robust supply chains to protect them from social and environmental challenges?
Teams will be asked to design business models that support and encourage resilient supply chains. Teams may wish to focus on a particular industry or sector.
They will need to consider how to use the lessons learnt during the pandemic to create new and innovative sustainable business solutions to prepare for future challenges and opportunities, ensuring sustainable management of both natural and social assets.
Lessons from the pandemic
- Value-driven action: stakeholder, purpose-driven mindsets guided financial decision-making and provided a strong basis for a resilient supply chain and workforce.
- Proactive scenario and sensitivity analysis: effective risk management ensured business continuity and financial results
- Data and insight: exposed vulnerability and stress in the supply chain and contributed to a more thorough understanding of the supply chain
- CAD $10,000 for the winning team
- CAD $5,000 for the runners up
Interested in applying for the Collective Impact Residency Program? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.