Dates: July 11-14, 2017 | Register here
Price: the entry is free
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Amsterdam Affiliate Conference 2017
The Amsterdam Affiliate Conference 2017 will take place during the iGaming Super Show.
4,500 delegates are expected, which includes over 100 speakers and over 150 sponsors and exhibitors.
With four days of the conference, exhibition and networking events with the elite in iGaming, in a city that is like no other the Amsterdam Affiliate Conference was one you certainly wouldn’t have wanted to miss.
- Strategic conference programme: Amsterdam 2-day conference is the biggest of the year with 4 conference rooms, 100 speakers and 40 sessions. The sessions will focus on SEO, marketing, acquisition, regulation and compliance, sports betting, finance and much more.
- Networking: the events are known for networking from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave. Come prepared to meet hundreds of old and new contacts throughout the multitude of networking events ranging from cocktail parties to speed networking.
- Seven shows in one: AAC is part of the iGaming Super Show which means you will also benefit from access to seven other events co-located within the show including dedicated sports betting, legal and payments events.
- Start doing business now: Why not start networking now using the free networking tool. Search and filter the exhibitors and delegates now and start doing deals.
- Free admission for EVERYONE!*
* The show is free. However, there are events within the iGaming Super Show that are paid-for tracks. The iGaming Executive Conference is a paid for conference track and costs £1,495 +VAT to attend.
The Amsterdam Affiliate Conference guarantees to keep you busy from the moment you land in Amsterdam.
From a networking perspective, we offer many opportunities pre-event and at the show.
Prior to the Amsterdam Affiliate Conference, you can network with other delegates by:
- Joining its communities on social media and using the official hashtags #AAC2017 and #FPE2017 – they have profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram
- Registering for the show early so that you can get access to the networking tool, which will be available mid-June
At the event, the following networking opportunities will be available for you, on top of the networking breaks that will take place throughout the day in the exhibition hall.