Deadline: May 17, 2018 00:00 (CEST)| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Individuals aged between 18 and 30 years, work for or are involved with a non-governmental organisation, social enterprise, community based organisation, or you are an individual making an impact on environmental topics
Dates: October 16-20, 2018
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship to attend One Young World Summit
Founded by AUDI AG in 2009, The Audi Environmental Foundation works to promote sustainable behavior and technologies that benefit both the environment and society.
Scarce resources, environmental destruction, climate change and population growth – these are just a few aspects that influence society, politics and business.
The Foundation recognizes that developing sound solutions to these challenges calls for collaboration with a broad network of partners, especially young people and the leaders among them.
Audi and its Environmental Foundation are therefore collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 15 inspiring young leaders to attend this year’s One Young World Summit in The Hague, Netherlands.
Are you eager to join an international discussion of issues like sustainability and the environment? Would you like to build an international network and gain insight into how other people think? Then apply now as an Audi Scholar for the One Young World Summit 2018!
Who can apply?
If you are aged between 18 and 30 years, work for or are involved with a non-governmental organisation, social enterprise, community based organisation, or you are an individual making an impact on environmental topics, then this scholarship is for you.
What does the scholarship provide?
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, Netherlands.
- The cost of travel to and from The Hague (economy flight).
- Hotel accommodation The Hague from 16th to 20th October.
- Participation at the pre-event by Audi and the Audi Environmental Foundation on 16th October
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transport between the pre-event by Audi, Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- Candidates must be aged between 18 and 30 at the time of 2018 Summit.
- Candidates must demonstrate a passion for environmental issues, impact and capacity for innovation in this field and leadership
Interested in applying for Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship to attend One Young World Summit 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.