Dates: April 29 - May 1, 2019| Register here
Prices: starting from USD 1999,-
Location: Chicago, the United States
B2B Online 2019
Now in its sixth year, B2B Online is the ONLY event where the top minds in manufacturing and distribution meet and learn, and build a true community.
With an agenda dictated by leaders in the industry, the most disruptive digital and eCommerce content, B2B Online is designed to give you actionable insights to grow your business, faster.
With 1100+ B2B leaders exclusively in one place at one time, this is the only meeting place to shape the future of the industry.
Why B2B Online remains #1
- Join the community: With over 1100 attendees, B2B Online is the only place where the B2B community truly comes together. With tons of networking every single day, interactive sessions, small group discussions, refreshment breaks and awesome receptions – you’re guaranteed to meaningful conversations and build relationships.
- Gain actionable insights: B2B Online gives you tactical strategies that will transform the way you do business. Whether it’s capitalizing on growth, learning how to become disruptive, or reviewing digital and eCommerce fundamentals, we have you covered. With 80+ speaking sessions geared to help you innovate, you’ll walk away with actionable strategies to grow your business.
- Designed by you, for you: The community of trusted B2B advisors, hundreds of research hours with executives just like you, and a team with 12+ years experience in the industry ensures a program built for you, by you. Based on your feedback, the B2B Online agenda was built to include tons of current and future trends that will help you maximize your online revenues
Why B2B Online is the most important event in the industry
- 80+ sessions vs 50
- 6+ months of industry research with digital executives like you
- Built with your pain points in mind
- Held at a convenient downtown location
- Tons of peer to peer networking and curated interactive learning every day
- Unique sessions (no repeated content)
- 6 years of being the leading industry conference
- Unparalleled customer service
- Awesome receptions
- Sold out every year
The B2B Online Experience
Each year the conference curates new onsite experiences to enhance relationships and spark innovation.
With awesome reception parties and curated networking that you cannot get anywhere else, it’s no wonder this is the fastest growing community of B2B experts.
- B2B Carnival: Unwind after a content packed day of learning and enjoy delicious fare and entertainment in the Expo! Reconnect with old colleagues, make new connections and peruse the latest innovations to enhance your digital business.
- Beer Bucket Roundtables: Relax with a frosty beer at the end of the day, and chat with others who share your pain points. You’ll meet other Manufacturers and Distributors who can give you tons of advice and technology recommendations.
- Campfires: Gather around the “fire” and hear an eCommerce leader share one success and one learning opportunity. During these manufacturer and distributor only sessions, share your own successes and lessons learned with your peers.
- The Expo: The Expo is your one-stop-shop to scout out current and future eCommerce Tech. No matter what your technology needs, we have the solutions designed just for you. See demos, grab refreshments, meet up with peers – the Expo is where it all happens.
- House of Blues: At the end of a jam packed day, jam out at the House of Blues – the ultimate night out in Chicago. Where great food, great friends and great music all converge. With exclusive access to this legendary venue, you’ll leave with memories that last a lifetime.
- Women in B2B: Enjoy a breakfast full of fun and reflection of women paving the way in B2B business success! Meet your peers in eCommerce, share ideas offline and make meaningful new connections with women digital marketing executives.
- The B2B Online Audience: B2B Online brings together manufacturers and distributors to connect and discuss detailed tactics for innovating B2B eCommerce and digital marketing. The annual program is created from detailed surveys and insights from past attendees, as well as months of in-depth industry research.
Interested in attending the B2B Online 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.