Deadline: September 26, 2018 00:00 (CEST)| Register here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Open to all academicians, youth people, entrepreneurs and startups that are 18 years and above
Dates: October 2-4, 2018
Location: Kota Bharu, Malaysia
Beehive International Social Innovation Conference 2018
Beehive International Social Innovation Conference is a program for all academics, youth people, entrepreneurs and startups to give knowledge and expose on the importance of the social innovation.
Social Innovation is one of the trending ideas and theme among the entrepreneurs to start their businesses as the world is going through the industrial revolution 4.0.
Social Innovation Bootcamp will be trained by certificates entrepreneurial coaches from Wow Labs, France with the modules from Babson College, USA and Wow Labs, France.
The program activities such as conference, social innovation & business pitching competition, social innovation boot camp, social innovation forum and exhibition will make all the audiences and participants who undergo this training can feel the different atmosphere compared to other conferences. This program will be officially launched by H.E Ambassador of United States in Malaysia.
Objectives Of The Conference
- To promote the generation of brilliant ideas among youth entrepreneurs
- To foster a spirit of cooperation and mutual assistance among youth entrepreneurs
- To establish new business networks among youth entrepreneurs
- Explore the latest information and current issues in social innovation
- Meet and create new business networks among the entrepreneurs, academicians, researchers, start-ups and the universities
- Have a chance to win the prizes up to MYR 10,000 in Social Innovation Competition and Business Pitching Competition
Interested in attending the Beehive International Social Innovation Conference 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.