Would you like to gain insights into the latest trends, exchange ideas with peers, learn new strategies and tactics to leverage your HR game?
The best opportunities to do so are listed below in chronological order.
This overview includes carefully selected events for HR enthusiasts and professionals. These events will help you improve the organizational culture of your company and solve common HR challenges.
Best HR conferences in the US in 2019
HR conferences in May 2019
- Inclusive Diversity Conference | May 6-7, San Francisco, CA | Learn how to leverage neuroscience, data and simple behavioral design to make diversity and inclusion part of your everyday organizational culture
- Rewards and Compensation Conference | May 6-8, Orlando, FL | This is your once-a-year, content-rich, in-person opportunity to help put your organization at the forefront of all things total rewards while boosting your career. What could be better than that?
- RECRUITCON Talent Acquisition Event | May 9-10, Austin, TX | The BIGGEST talent professionals in the nation sharing their recruiting secrets to help you overcome your BIGGEST business challenge
- Indeed Interactive | May 13-15, Austin, TX | Master the variables of hiring success
- UNLEASH America | May 14-15, Las Vegas, NV | The #1 gathering place for all those who thrive on the Work Revolution and HR Technology
- The Gulf Coast Symposium on HR Issues | May 15-17, Houston, TX | Be part of the largest conference for Human Resource Professionals on the Gulf Coast
- ATD International Conference and Exposition | May 19-22, Washington D.C. | ATD 2019 brings the talent development industry to life by gathering together the game changers, the individuals who are shaping the industry
HR conferences in June 2019
- Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference | June 10-12, Denver, CO | Learn how to beat the talent crunch in your organization by leveraging an array of strategies, tactics, and tools that go beyond a siloed approach to recruiting strategy
- SHRM19 Annual Conference & Exposition | June 23-26, Las Vegas, NV | From the bold new ideas that are transforming how we think about work, to pragmatic advice on how to solve common HR challenges, the SHRM19 educational program will help you make work better
HR conferences in July 2019
- HR TechXpo | July 18, San Francisco, CA | HR TechXpo is where HR meets technology, providing an unparalleled opportunity to check out offerings from all the best tech companies — all in one place, right in your backyard.
- Employee Engagement Conference | July 29-31, Denver, CO | This event will give you actionable tools and strategies to take part in the revolution that is already driving business results for leading organizations
- World at Work Executive Compensation Forum | July 28-30, Denver, CO | Given today’s rapidly-changing compensation climate, no matter how much you think you know about executive compensation, there are always several more layers to uncover
HR conferences in August 2019
- World at Work Spotlight on Sales Compensation | August 19-21, Chicago, IL | For three days this August, Spotlight on Sales Compensation is THE place to be for all things sales compensation
- California HR Conference | August 19-21, Long Beach, CA | You’ll discover everything you need to excel in your multifaceted role, navigate California’s notoriously complex regulations and elevate your position in your organization
- HR TechXpo | August 21, Seattle, WA | Showcasing the intersection of HR and technology this day-long event is one you can’t afford to miss
- HR Florida Conference and Expo | August 25-28, Orlando, FL | This is one of the largest human resources conferences in the state of Florida
HR conferences in September 2019
- Texas SHRM Global HR Conference | September 11, Houston, TX | The Texas SHRM Global HR Conferences will cover challenges, risks, and opportunities in the HR profession
- Ohio HR Conference | September 18-20, Columbus, OH | Learn, network, and have fun learning more about “all things HR.”
- ASHHRA Annual Conference and Exposition | September 21-24, Chicago, IL | An HR conference dedicated specifically to human resources in the healthcare industry
- IPMA-HR International Training Conference | September 22-25, Miami, FL | The premier annual event for public sector HR professionals
- NAPS Conference | September 22-25, San Antonio, TX | This Conference is the premier education opportunity representing the search, recruiting and staffing industry.
- Crossroads Conference | September 24-25, Salt Lake City, UT | Provides an opportunity to network with peers, explore innovative solutions with vendors, and improve your knowledge as an HR professional
- Talent Connect | September 25-27, Dallas, TX | Talent Connect is for the managers, strategizers, crisis averters, and welcome aboard-ers
HR conferences in October 2019
- HR Technology Conference & Exposition | October 1-4, Las Vegas, NV | HR Tech is THE place to get the whole picture of the HR technology market
- Human Capital Analytics Conference | October 15 – 16 | New York, NY | The success of this event lies in keeping head of the curve on issues and continuing to identify the best employers and individuals as speakers
- CUPA-HR Annual Conference | October 20-22, Aurora, CO | Remarkable content from 60+ concurrent sessions led by higher ed peers and subject-matter experts
- CWC Compliance Conference | October 23-25, Nashville, TN | The conference delivers practical solutions to everyday workplace challenges
- Strategic HR Forum | October 27-29, Boston, MA | You will explore the latest trends and next best practices affecting business
- The HR Southwest Conference | October 27-30, Fort Worth, TX | Be a part of the largest regional educational and networking event for human resource professionals
HR conferences in November 2019
- HR World | November 13 – 15, Nashville, TN | Get the latest recruiting, compliance, and workforce development tactics at this all-bases-covered event!
HR conferences in December 2019
Is there any other event we should list here? Let us know in the comments below, or fill in the contact form.