Deadline: May 27, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: International students
Start date: September 2016
Location: Bond University, Australia
As Australia’s first private non-profit university, Bond University seeks to be recognised internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalised and transformational student experience.
Bond University International Scholarship
Bond University aims to offer the best and brightest students from around the globe, with tuition remission scholarships based on academic merit, as well as community, leadership and sporting achievements. The Bond University International Scholarships are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students. These scholarships are available to international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic ability, as well as community, leadership and sporting achievements.
Living and learning at Bond University could be a life-changing experience for you. At Bond, you’ll be part of a global community of world-renowned academics, high profile industry identities and internationally recognised researchers to their teaching faculty. Their students’ learning experience is enriched by the practical and real-world case studies theirs professors bring to the classroom. With an 11:1 student to staff ratio, the teachers know everyone by name and adopt an open-door policy that allows them to mentor students now as well as their years beyond Bond.
- Available to all international students applying for a single or combined bachelor or master’s degree program (excluding Bond University’s Medical Program, Master of Psychology, and Doctor of Physiotherapy).
- Scholarships are open to international students who are not Australian citizens or holders of permanent residency visas.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic ability, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants and English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
- Applicants will be asked to submit academic statements, a summary of achievements, and letters of reference from relevant individuals who can support their application. They will also be asked to submit a 500-word personal statement outlining key achievements and attributes.