Date: March 1, 2017 | Register here
Price: GBP 1 697.00,-
Location: Moscow, Russia
Bonds, Loans & Derivatives 2017
Russia & CIS’s largest capital markets event
With more than 400 of Russia’s corporate finance leaders and debt market experts in attendance, Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Russia & CIS 2016, consolidated its position as the annual meeting place for anyone involved in Russia and CIS’s debt capital markets.
According to its attendees, Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Russia & CIS is now the “must attend” event for Russia & CIS’s financial professionals.
Top 8 Reasons to attend Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Russia & CIS:
- Network with the industry’s leading decision-makers – 87% of the audience are Director level or above.
- Hear first-hand about the Government’s plans to support Russia’s economy in 2017 – Get an overview of the government and Central Bank’s plans to develop market liquidity, combat rising inflation and FX volatility and to support Russian GDP growth.
- Identify alternative sources of funding and manage risk – Russian Railways, Severstal, TMK, Suek and Russneft are among those corporates sharing their financial strategies for the next 12 months and how they are managing the associated risks.
- Learn how to structure a deal to attract sponsorship from international investors – Alfa Bank’s CFO and Deputy Chairman Alexei Tchoukhlov explains how they successfully closed a 250mln USD Subordinated Eurobond in November
- Make the connections you need to do business in 2017 – With over 400 attendees including government officials, investors, regional and international banks, companies and advisors attending, identify new, and solidify existing business relationships.
- Take advantage of the private meeting spaces and business lounges – To meet with clients and broker deals.
- Chatham House Rules – No press are allowed into the conference, allowing for open, honest discussions and a productive platform for learning.
- Arrange meetings in advance of the conference and stay in contact with the other attendees up to a year afterwards – Using the GFC – Global Financial Conferences’ networking app.
Who should attend
Who you will meet by attending:
- Chief Financial Officers, Treasurers and Finance Directors
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Project and Real Estate Developers and Sponsors
- Private Equity Houses and Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Debt Capital Markets and Syndicated Loan Bankers
- M&A and Project Finance Bankers
- Lawyers, Accountants, Consultants and Rating Agencies
- Central Bankers and Regulators
Who from your institution should attend:
- Heads of Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets and Fixed Income
- Heads of Bond Origination and Sales
- Heads of Loan Syndications and Trading
- Heads of Project Finance and Infrastructure Finance
- Heads of Corporate and Acquisition Finance
- Heads of International Finance
Ritz Carlton, Moscow
Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow and experience the breath-taking beauty of Russia. From the city’s traditions and culture to its modern amenities and world-class dining, this five-star hotel in Moscow provides guests with convenient access to all this unique destination has to offer.
From its ideal location adjacent to Red Square and the famed Kremlin, The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow hotel is perfectly positioned as a luxurious base for visitors looking to experience the city’s abundant architectural, historical and cultural wonders.