Deadline: June 30, 2023 18:00 CEST
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]| Apply now
Dates: January 1, 2024 - December 29, 2023
Eligibility: this pilot award is open to all genders with for-profit, early-stage businesses worldwide working towards closing gaps of access, outcome, or opportunity for underserved or underrepresented communities. The business should not have raised more than US$2 million in dilutive funding as of the date of application.
Cartier Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Award 2023
Cartier Women’s Awards recognizes and funds talented impact entrepreneurs from around the world leveraging business as a force for good.
The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Award of the Cartier Women’s Initiative is looking for businesses offering products or services designed to close gaps of access, outcome, or opportunity for communities that have been underrepresented or underserved.
The three fellows from this category will receive financial capital support:
- US$ 100,000 grant for each first-place awardee
- US$ 60,000 grant for each second-place awardee
- US$ 30,000 grant for each third-place awardee
Cartier’s fellowship program focuses on several key areas of human capital support for impact entrepreneurs and offers a combination of 1:1 training and collective workshops.
- 1:1 training in specific business areas
- 1:1 advice sessions with subject matter experts in CWI Community
- Community peer learning and networking sessions
- Online and in-person leadership communications and media training workshops
- In-person INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Programme
- 1:1 leadership capacity executive coaching by The Women’s Impact Alliance (formerly The Coaching Fellowship)
The program strives to highlight the social and environmental impact created by our fellows and bridges connections between women impact entrepreneurs and their supporters.
- International exposure & media visibility
- Access to an online & offline community of 700+ experts and peers
- Ongoing support for the development of the fellows’ businesses
Join the community of changemakers
You must be available from January 2024 to December 2024 to be eligible for the fellowship program. During this time, you are expected to virtually dedicate up to 4 hours per week from January to May 2024 and up to 2 hours per week from June to December 2024. Additionally, you will attend one week of in-person training in May 2024.
There are also two days of on-site filming for the fellow and their business in the first quarter of 2024. After completing the fellowship, you are required to report their impact for three years.
Interested in applying for the Cartier Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Award 2023? Register your participation by following the application link and taking the suggested steps.