Deadline: August 31, 2017 | Register here
Eligibility: Female founders of for-profit businesses between 2-3 years old
Prizes: US$ 100 000 in prize money for the 6 laureates, personalized business mentoring and more
Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards 2017
Since 2006, the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards has supported over 181 female entrepreneurs worldwide.
Each year, 18 finalists representing 6 regions (Latin America, North America, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East & North Africa, Asia-Pacific) are selected during the first round of the competition.
These finalists are invited to attend the Awards week in Singapore during which the second round of the competition takes place.
After the final jury evaluation, 6 laureates, one for each region, are announced on stage during the Awards ceremony.
Highlights of the competition
The 18 finalists, representing the top 3 projects from each of the 6 regions, will receive:
- One-to-one personalized business coaching prior to the Awards week
- Series of entrepreneurship workshops, knowledge sessions and networking events during the Awards week
- Media visibility
- A place on the INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship 6-Day Executive Programme (ISEP)
- Networking opportunities through the Cartier Awards community
First prize for the 6 laureates:
- US$ 100 000 in prize money
- One-to-one personalized business mentoring
Second prize for the 12 finalists:
- US$ 30 000 in prize money
- Your project is a for-profit business.
- Your project is a completely new concept, wholly conceived by the team: it is not a buy-back or a subsidiary of an existing firm.
- Your project is between 2 and 3 years old.
- You are the founder of the project and You are a woman. You hold the main leadership position in the business.