Deadline: March 23, 2018 00:00 GMT+0800
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game] | Apply here
Eligibility: This challenge is open only for pre-seed and early-stage startups. Early stage startups are those formed not later than 2 years prior to application and have not received any seed funding. Only a maximum of 4 members of the team will be allowed to participate in the incubation program. Open to all nationalities subject to compliance with immigration and other pertinent laws by foreign nationals.
Location: Makati, Philippines
Cerebro Startup Challenge 2018
Cerebro Labs is a tech business incubator and accelerator for pre-seed and early-stage startups across all verticals.
Cerebro Labs is looking for startup teams and ideas to fund its pioneer startup challenge.
Cerebro Labs seeks out and invests in promising local and foreign tech startups.
They help startups create a disruptive value proposition, validate their business models, and accelerate their business growth through an array of business support services.
They provide rigorous training and mentoring sessions to selected startups to help them overcome the hurdles in successfully launching their products or services.
Cerebro Labs also offers startups a network access of domain experts, investors, advisors, and corporate partners.
Are you a startup founder or an aspiring entrepreneur?
Ideas and early-stage startups in the field of banking and finance, artificial intelligence, agritech and healthtech, IoT, e-commerce, and transportation are encouraged to join.
Ideas in other fields are also welcome.
The selected startups will receive a pre-seed grant of PHP 60,000 and will be qualified to enter Cerebro Lab’s Incubation Program, a six-week intensive training and mentoring program where the following support services worth around PHP 1,000,000 will be provided:
- Co-working space;
- Shared office equipment;
- Communication and internet services;
- Business, Marketing, Legal and Financial consulting;
- Free access to seminars, workshops and other special events;
- One-on-one sessions with Cerebro’s full-time advisors;
- Silicon Valley-trained staff;
- Access to Cerebro Lab’s startup community and network of local and international investors and corporate partners;
- Other services which Cerebro Labs may find necessary in the successful incubation of a particular startup;
- Top graduates of the Incubation Program will have the chance to enter the Cerebro Labs Acceleration Program where a seed fund amounting to a minimum of PHP 500,000 plus PHP 2,000,000 worth of support services will be provided.
Interested in applying for the Cerebro Startup Challenge 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.