Deadline: December 31, 2019 00:00 CET| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: It’s an open call. Participation is open to any individual (between 18 and 35 years) or organization in any country unless prohibited by local or the United States law
ChangeMakers Seed Grant Opportunity 2020
ChangeMakers Seed Grant Opportunity is a StartupXs initiative, launched for startups and social enterprises who want to change their community with their innovative business ideas.
The aim of the ChangeMakers Seed Grant Opportunity is about identifying and promoting the best early-stage business idea of innovators, startups and social enterprises.
StartupXs supports young entrepreneurs through the early stages of their company development. It believes that in this era where startup and social enterprise are using innovative approaches and tools to solve the current issues, not only in their community but globally, need resource support to sustain and one of them is finance.
For this, every year Change Makers Seed Grant Opportunity will choose and award 1 (one) changemaker with a USD 1000 seed fund.
The 2020 winner will be announced on 31 January 2020.
Who should apply?
- It’s an open call. Participation is open to any individual or organization in any country unless prohibited by local or the United States law.
- Be between 18 and 35 years
- An organization led by youth like social enterprises, for-profit companies, non-profit organizations, and researchers in any country can apply
- Priority is given to early-stage and growth-stage startup or a social enterprise working in an innovative product or idea
You cannot apply for asking grants for shipping costs, travel costs, individual school fees, fundraising.
- The idea must be submitted in the form of a business proposal with budget details
Proposal submitted to other donors, grants or funding resources can be submitted
- The proposal submitted must be created within the past five (5) years
- A proposal can be of any length – but a 5-page maximum is recommended
- All submissions must be contained in one MS Word or PDF format (annexes are not allowed)
- All submissions must be in English contained in one MS Word or PDF format
You may submit any number of proposals
- You must certify that the proposal submitted is original (any attempt of plagiarism will lead to disqualification)
- All submissions must be through our online form. Submission by email will not be accepted.
- The application must be submitted before the deadline
Interested in attending the ChangeMakers Seed Grant Opportunity 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.