Dates: January 8-9, 2018 | Register here
Prices: starting from USD 695,-
Location: Anaheim, The United States
Citrix Summit 2018
Citrix Summit is the essential business development conference for partners.
Partners who attend gain insight into Citrix strategy for digital transformation through intensive technical, sales and business training that delivers the tools to strengthen relationships, take advantage of market opportunities and pave the way for new deals.
Citrix Summit 2018 Session Previews
Citrix Summit offers a variety of breakout session types, targeted by your role, so you can choose the sessions most suitable for your learning style, from panel presentations to interactive small group discussions.
View session previews below and watch for the full catalog in late October.
Five Citrix Summit tracks targeted to your role
Learn with a purpose at Summit: sessions in five tracks deliver all the resources you need to expand your Citrix expertise and enhance your profitability.
Choose from new Citrix Story whiteboard sessions, short Geek Speak sessions and longer breakouts with multiple repeats of the most important sessions.
- Sales: With sessions focused on Sales Plays—and better ways to go after use cases—you’ll receive guidance on initiating customer conversations to identify challenges that can be solved with Citrix solutions.
- Technical: Refresh your knowledge of foundational content on enablement.citrix.com, and arrive ready to dive into advanced technical sessions. Plus, develop your technical showcasing skills and learn how to connect technical value with business value.
- Marketing: Learn how to execute effective awareness and demand-generation campaigns that drive leads and result in profitable deals.
- Citrix Service Provider: Get tools and best practices to build, market and sell Citrix-powered services for the most profitable market segments.
- Alliances and Sponsors: Hear how the relationships with Alliance members and Sponsors increase growth and improve sales by combining resources.
Technology Networking Events
What’s the top reason partners come to Summit? Networking!
This year’s conference is all about engagement, helping you build relationships with other partners and sales teams as well as industry, product and marketing experts.
There are plenty of structured and unstructured opportunities to connect, share opinions and industry news, and unwind:
- GEO Networking Event
Meet the people you’ll be training with during Summit—and doing business with all year. This preconference networking event is your first opportunity to get to know your local teams and connect with the people who impact your business.
- Welcome Reception
After a full day of training, mix with friends, make new connections and see new technologies from sponsors and vendors in the Solutions Expo at The Exchange. An all-new expo concept features the one-on-one and small-group interactions that have always been the best part of Summit.
- Partner Appreciation Party
Here’s where they show the #CitrixPartnerLove! Join the party for an unforgettable final night party, including dinner and plenty of informal networking as they Bring Back the 90s!
- Networking Lounge
Open throughout the conference, this comfortable meeting space in The Exchange offers tables and wireless connectivity; arrange meetings before Summit begins, or set up spontaneous meetings with the host.