Deadline: January 10, 2018 00:00 GMT
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game] | Apply here
Dates: June 4 - July 1, 2018
Eligibility: You must be between 20 and 35 years old and run an organization in the start-up phase (0-5 years old).
Location: London, The United Kingdom
The Collective Global Accelerator 2018
The Collective Global Accelerator 2018 has officially launched and we strongly encourage you to submit your application soon.
The programme will run from June 4 to July 1, 2018 at the beautiful space of The Collective Old Oak in London.
Are you a social entrepreneur who creates stronger communities in cities?
The Collective Global Accelerator is the world’s first co-living social impact accelerator.
Spend 4 weeks in June 2018 living and working at The Collective Old Oak, learning how to become a better entrepreneur, getting mentorship and making valuable connections. This is an experience of a lifetime.
Get the best training, workshop, and mentorship from top entrepreneurs and thought leaders. You will also get a great opportunity to access our network of social entrepreneurs around the world and investors who are looking forward to hearing your pitch.
The programme is fully-funded by The Collective Foundation. This includes the return flight ticket, food, accommodation, a small stipend throughout the programme, and invitation to the fantastic social events craftily organised for you!
If you attend CGA, you’ll have an extraordinary opportunity to:
- learn how to become a better entrepreneur
- be part of a close-knit community of people who share your commitment to do good
- grow into a global innovator
- get access to our network of world-class experts and thought leaders
- have the opportunity to raise the funds you need to scale your venture
- You are between 20 and 35 years old
- You run an organization in the start-up phase (0-5 years old). It can be either for-profit or not-for-profit. The Accelerator only accepts start-ups who are already up and running
- Start-ups working on creating stronger communities in cities, through stronger human connection (social cohesion and inclusion, less loneliness), better health and well-being, better education and fairer opportunities, contributing to a circular economy
- You are from anywhere in the world.They accept applicants from all countries