Dates: May 12-13, 2020 | Register here
Awards Nominations Deadline: April 1, 2020 00:00 CEST | Submit your nominations here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Conductor C3 Conference 2020
Join the biggest names and brightest minds in marketing at Conductor’s annual SEO + content marketing conference.
C3 brings together SEO, content, and digital marketing experts from around the globe to share their expertise, from marketing leaders to influencers to working marketers at the world’s top brands.
- Two jam-packed days of hands-on learning, success stories, and industry trends. Check back soon for our full agenda. In the meantime, check out some of the amazing speakers we’ve already announced!
- Join industry experts and marketing leaders as they share the stories, tactics, and insights that have taken their brands to the top.
- C3 brought together the top experts in the digital marketing industry to consult on your SEO strategy. Stop by the Innovation Lab to see our newest product updates and get a free organic marketing consultation.
Searchie Awards 2020
The annual Conductor Searchie Awards are a time when outstanding marketers are recognized for their great achievements and innovation in organic marketing.
Every year, teams and individuals are nominated by you for a number of prestigious awards:
- Most Innovative: This award recognizes extraordinary creativity in digital marketing.
- Conductor Searchlight Power User: This is a Searchlight aficionado who shows high activity and time in the platform, and has translated that mastery into more search market share.
- Best in Class Agency: This agency delivers the best in class strategy, execution, and experience for their clients.
- Content Powerhouse: This award goes to the company who produces extremely high quality content on a consistent basis.
- Best in Class Brand: This brand executes an innovative and highly effective organic marketing program that leads to increased market share, traffic, and overall brand recognition.
- Best Global SEO: This award spotlights a business with transcontinental organic influence.
- Excellence in Integrated Marketing: This team has excelled in breaking down silos to improve and optimize, take a holistic approach to their marketing strategy.
- Industry MVP: This person knows organic marketing better than almost anyone. Their thought leadership and innovative approach to organic marketing is exemplary.
- Conductor Rookie of the Year: This company is new to Conductor, but they already know how to use Searchlight to crush their goals.
- Project of the Year: This award goes to the team that executed the most impactful customer-first project of the year. It could be something technical—like a well done redesign/migration—or a something where you created new types of content to make your site experience more helpful to your customers. Either way, this award goes to the team that took a big swing and knocked it out of the park.
- Customer-First Content of the Year: This award goes to the company that built the single best piece of Customer-First Content. This content helps customers answer questions and find solutions.
Interested in attending the Startup Conference 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.