Dates: May 5-7, 2021| Register here
Prices: starting from USD 995,-
From UX to accessibility, structure to storytelling, Confab brings content strategy to life like no other event.
Join smart, curious folks from around the world who care about making content more useful and usable for all.
What is the virtual Confab experience like?
You’ve never attended an online event like this before! The camaraderie you’ll feel with speakers and attendees alike is hard to describe—real-time connections play out over three days of learning and fun.
The main components of the conference are:
- A three-day live broadcast featuring keynotes, panel discussions, fireside chats, and various virtual antics
- Small-group discussions and watch parties throughout the event, moderated by speakers and attendees
- The exclusive Confab Slack workspace where you’ll engage in ongoing conversations about the program; meet new friends with common interests, and reconnect with old pals
- The on-demand video library featuring dozens of pre-recorded talks by new voices and experts across many industries and specializations; you’ll also have access to full recordings of the live broadcast after the event—unlimited viewing for 365 days
What is content strategy?
At Confab, content strategy is a big tent! The event welcomes anyone who practices (or wants to learn more about) the design, creation, management, and governance of useful, usable content—across websites, apps, AI, marketing, technical documents, and everywhere else users experience content.
What is the focus of Confab?
The program spans several areas related to content strategy, including:
- Research, analysis, and strategy
- Content design and UX writing
- Analytics and performance
- Accessibility and inclusivity
- Workflows and stakeholders
- Teams and leadership
Who attends Confab?
Confab is an event for people who care about making content better for their users and organizations.
And no, you don’t have to be a content strategist to attend! If you plan, design, build, or manage content, Confab is where you belong.
The event will welcome attendees logging in from all over the world!
You’ll meet folks who work at Fortune 500 brands, retailers, nonprofits, government institutions, and agencies of every size. Attendee job titles have included (but are certainly not limited to):
- Content strategists
- Content designers
- UX writers
- Content engineers
- Content marketers
- Writers and editors
- Technical communicators
- Content managers
Interested in applying for the Confab 2021? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.