Date: May 14, 2020 | Register here
Prices: starting from AUD $249,-
Location: Sydney, Australia
Content Marketing Summit 2020
As the name suggests, is a premier event where some of the greatest minds, savvy brands, renowned publishers, innovative technology enablers and leading practitioners from across the world come together to explore the exciting world of content marketing.
While the discipline itself isn’t anything new, the rapid expansion of digital media and the growing clout of social media have altered Content Marketing in unexpected ways. This metamorphosis presents exciting new opportunities for brands, publishers, agency partners and independent creators alike.
What’s in for me?
- Marketing Professionals
Anyone with a stake in marketing, brand management, digital/social media planning or execution. If you are a CMO, this is your best chance to arm yourself with the necessary tools to transform your marketing team into potent brand publishers.
There’s no better training ground than this to upgrade your team’s marketing capabilities so that you are not limited by the ability of your advertising/digital/social agency partners.
Editorial heads, managing editors, Sales heads of publishing houses will find CMS Asia extremely enriching and resourceful
Print publishers would find new age alternatives to traditional models of content monetization, plus how web-based platforms can be leveraged to collaborate with specialist writers and content creators across the world in a transparent, low-cost, no-frills manner.
- Content Creators
Writers, bloggers, journalists, freelancers, graphic artists, photographers, video content makers, etc. will be able to discover exciting new ways of acquiring paid assignments in the global marketplace.
CMS Asia could also enable you to network, form alliances and monetize your skills in ways you never imagined before. Enrol for the half-day workshop dedicated to B2B Content Marketing and learn how to benefit from the explosive growth of content marketing in the B2B sector.
Things you can learn at CMS Asia
- What is content marketing and why is it important to your business
- What is the current content marketing landscape globally
- What tools & platforms are available to brands, publishers and content creators
- What brands are making the best use of content marketing and how
- What does it take to plan & implement a highly effective content marketing strategy
- What are the global best practices in content marketing
- What is real-time content marketing and who is doing it successfully
- What is the impact of content marketing on eCommerce and B2B businesses
- What is Big Data and how can it be leveraged with content marketing
- What are the various models to monetize your content in the digital world
- How can content marketing help you succeed on search engines
- How to prepare a content marketing strategy & implement it
- How to measure the effectiveness of any content marketing initiative
- How Asia presents unique challenges & opportunities in content marketing
- How to forge partnerships with publishers & creators for content marketing success
- How to manage content creation, curation and distribution online
- How to integrate print campaigns with mobile and web for greater efficiency
- How to create an actionable content marketing plan, which can be measured
- How content can make your social media strategy work like never before
- How social listening tools can help you plan & optimize your content strategy
Interested in attending the Content Marketing Summit 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.