Dates: February 6-7, 2020 | Register here
Price: EUR 1,345,-
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Third Party & Supply Chain Cyber Security Summit 2020
Learn the best case studies on the end to end cybersecurity implementation practices when working with third parties to ensure a truly resilient and secure supply chain network at the 4th Annual Third Party & Supply Chain Cyber Security Summit.
Join the summit in Lisbon and build your end to end strategy!
- How much of your data security is really under your control?
- What is your risk management approach towards your suppliers?
- How to secure your network and protect your sensitive data?
Led by the TOP information security professionals from leading companies the discussion will give you an opportunity to see the issue from the perspective of different industries & angles and identify the complex solution to be implemented.
Who should attend?
Chiefs, Heads, Directors, Managers of:
- Cyber & Information Security
- 3rd Party & Vendor Management
- Cyber & Information Risk
- Supply Chain & Third Party Software Risks & Security
- Application Security
- Data Protection
- IT Audit
- Security Architect
- and everyone who is passionate about cyber security!
Key topics 2020 include
- End-to-End Cyber Security Assurance
- Third Party Risk Management
- Data Protection, Technologies and Compliance
- Third Party Security Evaluation and Audit
- Insider Threat Risk Migration
Interested in attending the Third Party & Supply Chain Cyber Security Summit 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.