Dates: April 16-19, 2018 | Register here
Prices: starting from EUR 475,-
Location: Berlin, Germany
DataWorks Summit Berlin 2018
Leading enterprises are using advanced analytics, data science, and artificial intelligence to transform the way they deliver customer and product experiences at scale.
Discover how they’re doing it at the world’s premier big data community event for everything data—DataWorks Summit.
Come learn about the latest developments, while networking with industry peers and pioneers to learn how to apply open source technology to make data work and accelerate your digital transformation.
Tracks: two days of content dedicated to enabling next-generation data solutions
DataWorks Summit Berlin 2018 features two days of content dedicated to enabling next-generation data solutions.
You’ll hear industry experts, architects, data scientists, and open source Apache developers and committers share success stories, best practices, and cautionary tales that provide practical guidance to novices as well as experienced practitioners.
- Technical sessions explore technologies, applications, and use cases to help you understand the what’s available, how to apply, and what others are achieving. These sessions range in technical depth from introductory to advanced.
- Business sessions connect technology to business needs and outcomes. Sessions include case studies, executive briefings, and tutorials that detail best practices to becoming a data-driven organization. Speakers will explain how their businesses are transforming and they’ll discuss the roadblocks and organizational challenges they faced.
- Crash Courses provide a hands-on introduction to key Apache projects. They start with a technical introduction, then you’ll explore—under the guidance of an expert instructor—on your own machine. You’ll walk away with a working environment to continue your journey See Crash Courses available.
- Birds-of-a-Feather sessions (BoFs)—hosted by Apache committers, architects, and engineers—provide a forum for you to connect and share. There’s no agenda; the group goes where issues and interests take them. Come share your experiences and challenges on Apache projects in these BoFs.
Tracks are divided into eight key topic areas, which will cover:
- Data Warehousing and Operational Data Stores
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Big Compute and Storage
- Cloud and Operations
- Governance and Security
- IoT and Streaming
- Enterprise Adoption
Dataworks expo theater: An opportunity to participate and to be inspired
Visit the DataWorks Expo Theater for free 20-minute educational presentations from industry experts in advanced analytics, data science, and artificial intelligence.
The Expo Theater is located at the rear of the Expo hall, is free to all attendees, and brings together thought-leaders and innovators for inspiring talks, demo sessions and hands-on networking opportunities.
Don’t miss your chance to participate in these educational sessions and to be inspired by what’s driving the world of big data.
Interested in attending the DataWorks Summit 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.