Deadline: January 8, 2020 23:59 (EST)| Register here
Eligibility: The competition is open to any high school student around the world. It invites teams comprised of two to four high school students typically between 14-18 years of age at the time of the submission deadline, enrolled in an official high school/secondary education institution for the duration of the competition. Team members do NOT need to be based in the same school or area.
Official website: www.diamondchallenge.org
Diamond Challenge 2020
The Diamond Challenge provides a unique opportunity for teens from around the globe to learn about entrepreneurship while putting their ideas into action.
Through the world’s top-rated entrepreneurship competition for high school students, you can win tens of thousands in prizes to fund your idea or education.
The Diamond Challenge is for any teen from any location with any idea
The Diamond Challenge is the catalyst that propels high school entrepreneurs to the next level through transformative feedback, meaningful connections and resources.
Top prizes include additional funding that may be used to support the team’s idea or serve as a scholarship to attend any school in the world.
- The Diamond Challenge is both a virtual and in-person experience that takes place during the United States academic calendar from August – April.
- All students will submit a written concept narrative and pitch deck online by the submission deadline.
- From there, teams are invited to pitch live or virtually if they do not live near one of our pitch event locations around the world.
- Winners are selected from the pitch events and virtual pitch submissions. These teams are invited to pitch in the semifinal round at the Diamond Challenge Summit in April.
Top Prize Awards
*The in-kind semifinalist prize package includes tickets to the Summit, two hotel rooms for up to three nights, meals during the conference, and access to speakers, mentors and innovators.
- 1st place: A prize package worth over $13,000, including the $2,100 in-kind semi-finalist prize package
- 2nd place: A prize package worth over $9,000, including the $2,100 in-kind semi-finalist prize package
- 3rd place: A prize package worth over $5,500, including the $2,100 in-kind semi-finalist prize package
Diamond Challenge has taught us how to adapt to criticism effectively and on the fly. It has given us the confidence we need to finally execute on our promises and put our vision into a reality.
– Prafull Sharma
Created by University of Delaware Horn Entrepreneurship in 2012, the Diamond Challenge is backed by an academic grounding in state-of-the-art entrepreneurship education methodologies.
Stay tuned: Follow the Diamond Challenge on social media for the updates!
Don’t miss your chance and join Diamond Challenge 2020 today by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps!