Deadline: December 15, 2017 00:00 (GMT)
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game] | Apply here
Eligibility: Undergraduate students returning to full-time education that will be studying towards a relevant HR or related degree, with a clear, demonstrable passion for Human Resources
Location: London, the United Kingdom
Disney Human Resources Internship 2018/19
Are you an undergraduate looking for a challenging and rewarding 12-month Human Resources internship with Disney?
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine gaining valuable skills to add to your degree within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale.
Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship. You will receive constructive on-the-job training and the opportunity to take on real responsibility within a supportive and encouraging business environment. As a valued employee you will receive essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and onwards in your career.
Human Resources at The Walt Disney Company
Disney HR teams work at the heart of Disney’s businesses, playing a key role in supporting our cast members across the Company, throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
Disney has in-house experts in Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Learning and Development, HR Business Partnering, Employee Services, Employee Relations and HR Information Systems & Analytics.
All these teams work together to ensure we deliver an efficient and customer centric, employee experience to all our cast members, throughout the organisation.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experience with Disney and help build the foundations of your future career
- The chance to work in a fantastic team environment, learning from the best and with the support of a brilliant community of interns
- The opportunity to be part of Company-wide learning and development initiatives including training and networking sessions, participation in our Annual Learning Expo and more…
- The chance to attend Family and Friends movie screenings, seeing the latest Disney releases in our in-house cinema or in the West End
- Ability to join charity projects within the community, participating in our Disney VoluntEar schemes
- Annual salary of £18,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and fabulous discounts on Disney products and shows
Role and responsibilities
Human Resources Internships are focused on either Generalist HR – as part of Global HR Operations Team, Learning and Development or Talent Acquisition.
These HR internships offer fantastic exposure and hands on experience to a wide range of responsibilities within Human Resources, Learning & Development or Talent Acquisition.
The skills and experiences you gain at Disney will be an excellent springboard for your future career.
You are eligible to apply if…
- You will be studying towards a relevant HR or related degree, with a clear, demonstrable passion for Human Resources
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to effectively multi-task and manage confidential information
- Have some experience in a Customer facing role
- MUST specify in your application your preference for either a Generalist HR (London or Lutterworth), Learning & Development or Talent Acquisition Internship.
- MUST be an undergraduate returning to full-time education
- MUST have the right to work in the UK