Dates: June 18-19, 2018 | Register here
Prices: starting from USD 200,-
Location: Boston, the United States
EduData Summit 2018
EduData Summit is the world’s premium forum for data-driven educators – a platform for strategists, data scientists, CIOs and other dataheads to discuss and share best practices at the intersection of big data, predictive analytics, learning analytics, and education.
What makes EduData Summit a must-attend event?
EduData Summit is a premium event focusing on data and its impact on the higher education sector
Humankind is generating data at an accelerating rate. Data and its applications are fundamentally changing the way we view and interact with the world. It can be confounding or empowering; frustrating or liberating; undermining or reinforcing.
For educators it is no different, endless spreadsheets and dashboards are being called upon to direct how, where and what our young people learn; how, where, what and with whom our researchers conduct their work.
If you’re a “datahead” you need to learn how to draw out the right stories from your data; if you’re not, you may need to develop an understanding of how to penetrate all the charts and numbers and ask the right questions.
From rankings to accreditations, QA to KPIs, performance management to bibliometrics, the EduData Summit has been established to help develop understanding and share best practices in this first event to explore how data can help make universities better.
HigherEd Data: Opportunities and Challenges
Explore how higher education institutions can respond effectively and promptly to global changes by understanding the value of efficient implementation and use of data.
We believe that all attendees will leave EduData Summit with the tools and understanding necessary of how to get the most business value from your data, making their university a more innovative, competitive and data-driven organization.
More reasons to attend
As part of your participation at EduData Summit, you will also have the opportunity to attend:
- A complimentary guided-tour around the Massachusetts Institute of Technology – MIT campus – given by a representative of the university that will take place on June 17th, visiting the most important facilities of this world-class university.
- A complimentary pass to the Welcome Cocktail Reception taking place on June 17th, after the tour at the MIT museum’s ‘big data exhibit’.
- A Networking Gala Dinner taking place on June 18th.
- The QS Rankings Summit, a unique workshop taking place on June 20th, during which you will get insights on how to maximize their institution´s potential with the QS methodologies.
- A complimentary one-on-one session with a member of our Rankings Team on June 20th when attending the QS Rankings Summit (based on first come, first served registrations).
Interested in attending the EduData Summit 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.