Deadline: December 19, 2019 00:00 (CET)| Apply here
Eligibility: Have maximum time to market of 2 years
Be willing to commit to a long-term relationship with InnoEnergy
Have a scalable solution accelerating the transition to clean and sustainable energy
Have a company registered in Europe
EIT InnoEnergy Competition 2020
Get in the Ring and EIT InnoEnergy are looking for startups and scaleups with solutions in the energy sector accelerating the transition to clean and sustainable energy.
InnoEnergy’s goal is to help startups and scaleups shorten the time to market, scale globally, and to offer them tailored programs for success.
InnoEnergy specializes in sustainable energy, working in innovation and business creation with startups, scaleups, researchers, and universities. InnoEnergy is part of the European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT), an independent body of the European Union.
By offering their expertise and a tailored acceleration program, InnoEnergy is aiming to provide participants with support to meet their growth goals, such as scaling and funding, and to create a long-term business with a global vision.
EIT InnoEnergy is looking for startups and scaleups with applications in one of the following areas:
- Energy for transport and mobility
- Energy storage
- Renewable energy
- Smart and efficient buildings and cities
- Energy efficiency
- Circular economy
- Smart electric grid
- Nuclear instrumentation
- Any other sustainable energy innovation
Why you should apply
- €100K cash prize for the winner
- 15 best startups and scaleups will win a place in the business creation program, to help them bring their innovation to the market or scaleup with InnoEnergy
- Access to R&D infrastructure
- Enhancements, development, and pilots
- Pre-seed and seed funding, opportunities, VCs, business angels, and public funding
- Support for intellectual property protection
- Analysis of your product’s potential, competitors, and patent chances
Interested in attending the EIT InnoEnergy Competition 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.