Deadline: June 29, 2020 00:00 (CEST)| Apply now
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: The Elevate Prize is open to applicants with a demonstrated history of catalyzing social and/or environmental impact through their work and leadership.
Elevate Prize 2020
The Elevate Prize offers $5 million in prize funding, professional development services, and connections to a powerful network of influencers, industry leaders, and subject-matter experts.
Does your work have the potential to elevate humanity and inspire others to act as engines for social good?
In our increasingly interconnected world, the ability to reach global audiences has never been more attainable. Mobile phones, the internet, and social media have enabled unprecedented levels of communication, information and knowledge exchange across cultures and geographies.
However, and now more than ever, simply connecting with one another is not enough to tackle the urgent and complex challenges our world faces.
To ensure that all people have access to effective health services, quality education, and safe environments to live and prosper; to mitigate and adapt to the effects of climate change; and to create awareness among people so that we grow in empathy, wisdom, and love, we need far more than influencers and brands that shape viewer opinions and purchasing patterns
As people feel increasingly powerless against global crises such as the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we need leaders and role models around the world – Global Heroes – with energy, ideas, solutions, and results that can elevate humanity, inspire movements, mobilize people, and catalyze positive, transformational change.
Who should apply
The Elevate Prize is seeking to find, support, and shine a spotlight on these Global Heroes, creating a multiplier effect that will allow them to more easily scale their work, impact more lives, and inspire others to tackle issues in their own communities – igniting a chain reaction of goodness across the world.
Specifically, The Elevate Prize is seeking Global Heroes who are:
- Transformational and Innovative Leaders: Those who are addressing big, critical issues in their communities with powerful, tangible solutions. People with the talent, skills, background, and experience to create lasting, positive impact, and inspire the hearts and minds of others, thereby helping to elevate others on a global scale.
- Purpose-Driven: We want to know why you are doing this work, why the issues you are tackling are important to you and your community, results to date, and how you and your work can inspire others.
- Problem Solvers: Are your ideas and implementation innovative, your messaging more effective? Do you have the ability to persevere and transform obstacles into opportunities? Have you been successful to date?
- Radically Diverse: Whether you are an entrepreneur in Haiti, an artist in Bangladesh, a technologist in Germany, an activist in Brazil, or a doctor in Egypt, we want to hear from you! The Elevate Prize will select Global Heroes from across all regions and industries.
- Resilient: We want to learn about your challenges and failures and how you have overcome them.
- At a Tipping Point: You’ve already driven impact through your work and are well-positioned to do much more and inspire others to make change using the significantly larger audience and range of resources offered by The Elevate Prize.
Interested in applying for the Elevate Prize 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.